Toa Arngoth V2 and Turaga Ferum

so Arngoths back with a new lore friendly backstory so lets jump straight into it…

legends told of one iron toa that escaped the genocide of the Fe-matoran. His name was toa Ferum

But no one tells of the matoran he fled with. For years he trained this matoran to keep whats left of the Fe-matoran alive. They sheared a almost a father son like bond with one another staying hidden from the makuta for years.

after the battle at the swamps of secrets they thought they were safe to come out of hiding but at least one makuta was still alive: Sylok the banished one… in a battle between these 2 Sylok cut off Arngoth’s arm and ran. Soon after Arngoth met 2 Matoran mechanics called keksis and rutak which built him a new arm

so that outta the way as Before Arngoth is quite large for a Toa and is not much for words.
he uses his iron power to deconstruct the armour of his foes then use it as ammo for his chain guns and his sword is just that… a sword

Ferum i made cos i y not lol now heres som more pics 4 ur eye holes

thoughts and opinion are always welcome!

16 Likes

That’s a neat moc you’ve got here buddy. I question the idea of having a minigun, tho, because traditionally Toa use Tools that are Tools first and foremost, but it’s not a big deal.

I would advice you to work really hard on your grammar and punctuation though. It’s really hard to read what you wrote.

thanks for the let know i just went through the back story part and added in stuff and swapped some words to make it more readable and as for the gun arm its part of another moc im working on where they built that arm For Arngoth after Sylok cut his old one off in a battle they had

1 Like

Pls, use commas and periods.

1 Like

never been good with the use of commas and the like but ill try

But it is basic English… We are on message boards too. This isn’t club penguin.

I know its just that im an idiot and I’m normally on here at like 3 in the morning half asleep lol

3 Likes

Ditto on the idiot bit, not on the 3 in the morning, I’m always on, muahahahaha! (Actually it’s only like 8-3 most of the time)

1 Like