Toa Asava - Master of Air

Peace isn’t merely the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice.

As the Master of Air, Asava embodies both the quiet of the breeze and the bellowing of the wind. Using his Gale Blades, he strikes down his foes before disappearing into the shadows.

Asava is an older MOC, completed shortly before the release of the new Bionicle sets. As such, his body would be excellent for a Breez MOC.

While he uses the standard narrow-shouldered CCBS for his arms to connect to, I made sure to complicate his torso build by adding back armor, neck armor, and even side skirting. A System tire was used around the neck to cover the ‘axle’ that the balls of the torso stem from.

Here, he brandishes one of his Gale Blades in a generic ninja pose.

“I thought you’d be taller!”

20 Likes

Looks cool. Very Ninja-esque.

2 Likes

Love the moc it looks beautiful, but the head looks a little big but hey that’s just something that can’t be fixed due to the mold. Great job!

1 Like

That’s the plan!

Thanks! I can’t avoid big heads, it seems. I would’ve used Breez’s helmet, but it would have obviously been just Breez in a ninja outfit.

1 Like

Well, I can say he’s lookin good for a ninja-toa-master guy. Great work

2 Likes

Air is my fav element, so I’m going to be real harsh, but no hard feelings, k?
For me, it appears that there is too much silver, and on top of that, different shades of it. Also, the black feet are a bit distracting. I would just try to use some silver feet and that will be just fine.
However, still great, 8/10

1 Like

Yeah, you’re probably right. :smile:

1 Like

The MOC itself is nothing special or out of the normal, but I do enjoy how emotive the poses are. Good work.

1 Like