Toa Asuma

It looks like Kopaka put on Lewa’s mask and killed Pohautu and toke his armor and put it on him along with there powers.

This looks great. I like how the colors balance out and make him look sort of different. I also like ow the previous torso plays into his power. The textures and proportions are very cohesive, and the colors work really well with it. Great job!

The colours and textures are very well done, the colour scheme is very nice, overall it’s very nicely done. The only issue I see is that the back of the lower legs have too much black on them compared to the rest of the MOC.

I really like the trans green parts with the weapons, can’t really say much else besides awesome

@MaskmakerOfLight
Thanks!
@h1vem1nd
Umm, what?
@king328
It took a while to get the armor into it’s current design, the protruding knee was originally on the shoulders (not the part, just a design where armor protrudes) I insead made the shoulders round and the knees protrude.
@Oniwah
Thanks! I didn’t really do anything with or to the back, I never went back to armor them. Even if I did it’d be troublesome so I won’t bother.
@Middlefingerstudios
Thanks, I used the green chestplate because I wanted to use that color elsewhere, ended up being the elemental power and laser sword.

1 Like

I have no words. This is too awesome!!!

I feel like the chestplate would work better if the green was slightly spread out over the body. Other than that, pretty neat MOC.

Just yes, I like the flow and color of your moc as well as that enormous sword! The best armor is placed very nicely and the construction of the torso is great. The only problem is with those feet but that is passable, overall you did a great job!

The Moc Looks AMAZING!
9/10
It’s Rear to see a nice Moc with Tan and white!

Wow this is a great MOC man.

I love the color scheme here. It is rare that you see tan and white. Why I don’t know.

I do however find somethings wrong with it. There are some areas in the torso that bother me. And those wings on his legs look weird to me.

But other then that I find this MOC to be groovy.

The last 3 or 4 mocs I’ve looked at have used pieces from General Greivous

Thanks!
@Leoxandar
Noted.
@ToaKylerak
Thanks. No prefab feet really fit so I used these.
@Toa_Aveex
The only reason this moc exists and wasn’t scrapped is because I got grevious.
@GIF.Man.Ben
Thanks, I do have to agree, the wings are actually just to fill in the sides of the knee protrustion.
@Mrblackpants
Odd.

Update, not a secondary self moc. Edit button is gone so whatevs. Also dude is RIP