Toa Corion: Toa of Fire and Ash

This is quite a nice MOC! The arms are a tad lanky, and I’m not the biggest fan of the open axles, but other than that, it looks good. And that weapon is really neat.

thanks for all the feed back you guys

thank you @Ven

Edited for doublepost -legomaster

1 Like

I rarely have ever seen asking for a MOC to be Spotlighted actually work. In general, it seems to often be only extremely popular MOCs or those from people wayyy back in the community that get a Spotlight.

Hey Joe I think you owe Zalgo an apology.

1 Like

He did say “rarely”.

4 Likes

hahaha.

no. he doesn’t.

what he said was a generality. not a hard rule.

also, i have a feeling that this would’ve been glanced over if people didn’t point out how rarely non-popular mocs are nominated for the spotlight.

6 Likes

I’m so happy thank Ven

1 Like

thanks him for what?

doing this moc spotlight?

'cause for the most part, the spotlight was an attempt to bring his image up, after doing, for the most part, popular mocs.

it also feels like 1 giant “screw you” to @Lord_Tuma.

the moc itself is mediocre at best.

the shoulderpads give the illusion that the arms are in the right spot, but they’re not. they’re 1/2way down the chest.

the swathes of mata red on the lower legs kinda throw off the idea of it being an accent color.

the entire moc in and of itself looks awkward to pose, especially in the 1 picture you have of it attempting to look dynamic.

the color distribution, along with the open pins strewn about just make this moc look unfinished.

it’s at best a meager 6.7/10.

I’m not disagreeing, but that’s only a little less than the score it got on the spotlight.

2 Likes