Toa Gali MOC

This is one of my interpretation of toa mata Gali, and one of my first mocs, except also brand new. Basicly, this is the upgraded version of one of the designs for a moc I built along time ago. Now to the basics! So I’m sure your wondering why her hands are weird and why she holds her hooks weird. It’s because I always thought the original figure didn’t look like it was holding the hooks, it looks like the hooks were her hands. So I decided to make her hands weird so it looks like her hands become the hooks whenever she holds them. And the u shaped thing on her chest is supposed to resemble the hand piece on the originals chest.

33 Likes

Aside from not having the armor on the upper legs, I really like the look of her. Nice job

2 Likes

From what I can see, it’s a good interpretation, and I like the way you attached the hands. You should try and put a light on the other side of her, so I can see her better.

I actually really like this. I would suggest you maybe change the black CCBS bones to a blue, like medium azure mixed with trans light blue.

@Morgy Thanks but I have no blue limbs.

@Miraku Thanks but I only have one light to use.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

2 Likes

Cool.

I like how true two the original it is.

the torso is really cool

Funny how we happened to arrive at a similar conclusion for the hook attachment in both our Gali MOCs, sometimes building just works out that way.

Looks really good. Her limbs are a little short compared to her body, but she looks pretty good!

This is a great Gali revamp!