Toa Hagah Pouks and Kualus

I would have preferred to have used a Metru head with a golden hau. However, because I only had a golden hau from the stars line I had to settle for an avtoran head.

My entry for the canon contest. Criticism and feedback appreciated.

20 Likes

Pretty solid moc! Like a lot of the other potential candidates, I can’t see this as one of the hagah.

5 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

The gold forearms seam a bit much, bit the rest looks pretty good. The Stars armor plate especially flows nicely with the Metru torso.

2 Likes

well, happy to see someone else going for something beyond basic metru build. maybe the tan rey cloth piece instead of the phasma cape if you can make it work?

2 Likes

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a build that incorporates CCBS into the Metru build in such a way. Cool!

Thank you for entering.

We can not accept this at this time, as Kualus’ feet need to be silver, like his armor. Once that is done, we can accept it. You have three (3) days to make these corrections.

Thank you.

Im at college right now where I cant make corrections. Would it be fine for it to be changed for the art contest? If Kualus is disqualified will Pouks still be able to be entered?

If you have the time, you could possibly edit the color digitally, now that the rules allow it.

We can accept the Pouks, not the Kualus. If the corrections aren’t made in time, then it will be disqualified.

Pouks: I do like the mix of Mettur brown and Avak Brown (or is that Mettur red?), and the cape is pretty cool. Unfortunately, there’s a lot I don’t care for with the moc. Mettur brown and gold don’t go well together, IMO. The heavy use of smooth CCBS clashes with the greebled look of the torso and and legs, and the chestplate is a little odd, since it is wider at the bottom, while the torso itself is wider at the top.

Hey, apologies for the delay, however it would appear that Pouks is also ineligible for entry on account of the metallic on his forearms. I missed that the first time. This will also need to be corrected, either digitally or physically.

On account of the error, we can offer an additional three days, unless you reasonably believe you would be able to make the corrections in a reasonable amount of time before the entry period ends.

coolio, good luck

1 Like