Toa Hordika Vakama(Ver.Bu)

I love this! I would totally buy this as movie edition Vakama Hordika!

3 Likes

This looks so cool! Well done on keeping the faithfulness of the original set but also including features from the movie. I especially like the use of the inika shoulder for the spinner piece.

2 Likes

Looks awesome, great job!

1 Like

Thank you @Geetonguga!
I 'm glad you enjoyed this! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :blush: :blush: :wink:

Thank you @Biomechanical_Guy!

Thank you @Xyatharus!
I inspirated many Hordika-MOCs, but I wanted to challenge Rhotuka-launcher! :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @ToaKebaka!
WOW it sound great! :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @ferdenandrew!

Thank you @Sokoda!
I’m so glad to you said so! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :blush: :blush:

4 Likes

This is so cool, as usual Bukkey. How is the Rhotuka disk actually attached to the technic beam? Is it it a pin, an axle, or what?

3 Likes

Thank you @ToaBrockmanofFire ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
Rhotuka can be connected to Axle, although it is a bit tight. :wink:

3 Likes

Good afternoon! Here are my kits. I made parts from polymer clay and metal. I’m new to this business, but it turned out pretty well. I will make the colors more accurate yet, these are sketches for now. In the third photo, only the eyes are photoshopped. I’m thinking of replacing the parts with LEDs. I wrote through Google translator, I hope the essence is clear.)

5 Likes

nice job, but maybe this should go in it’s own topic?

1 Like

Looking good Bukkey. Love the editing on the first pic.
I really like that you based it on the original build while incorperating movie elements.
Very nicely done.

1 Like