Toa Kuan

@Makuta_Luroka commissioned me to draw Toa Kuan, his character in The Powers of Old (the RPG in which I play Mestrelis). A Toa of Fire, Kuan uses a kanohi Kakama that has a scope for good measure and a legendary-grade greatsword that lights on fire, also for good measure. With that combination, it’s not surprising that he hits like a freight train in battle. Out of battle, he’s also team leader. I had a lot of fun with the fire in this one.

The MOC on which the picture is based: Kuan - Album on Imgur

45 Likes

I really love your art style a lot. The fire looks awesome, and the character looks unique and just pleasing to look at (Props to Luroka for designing him). The greatsword also look so cool, and it’s fun to fogure out which pieces the armor portrays before looking at the moc.
Also, I was unaware there was a Bionicle RPG.

2 Likes

woah this is really good

1 Like

The system the RPG uses, Lost Chronicles, was put together by TTV’s Takuma_Nuva. There’s a “Bionicle RPG by Takuma” category under the “community” category on the boards for it.

Those flame effects are hot.

2 Likes

Thats really cool looking!
its also a cool interpretation of the moc as well, It also shows how some things can look much better in art than toy, no offense to the person who made the moc.

1 Like

True; in art, one can bend and meld pieces in ways that would be difficult in plastic.

Great as usual. I like how the fiery elements were done here.

1 Like

Excellent work here. The fire actually feels like it’s giving off heat.

1 Like