Toa Mangai MOCs (All 11 Toa)

I can’t stop seeing Naho as a revamped Gali :stuck_out_tongue:

But where are Tuyet and Nidhiki?

3 Likes

Haha I can imagine :wink:

As to Nidhiki and Tuyet I felt like there were already some good designs out there and I also did not really like to build traitors. Just those true to the team.

3 Likes

Updated two of the Toa Mangai of Ice (see the first 4 pictures). In particular interested in how you guys feel about the new shoulder armor. Unfortunately no new group picture as some of the Toa Mangai were out of office today…

2 Likes

Yeah they both look pretty good.
The shoulder armour of both of them fit pretty well with their mask or weapons.

2 Likes

Nice i especialy like plantlife one!

2 Likes

The blue one with the hook (Naho?) is my favourite, though these are all very nice and unique.

3 Likes

Glad you like them, that one is my favorite too!

Thanks, that is Naho indeed.

Added Toa Nidhiki and Toa Tuyet and updated pretty much all of the previous designs (especially check out the new Toa Mangai of Ice). Also made a new group picture.

4 Likes

They look awesome! Nice job

1 Like

That red thing…
“You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. "

1 Like

Created some Ice maces for the Toa Mangai of Ice.

6 Likes

Very nice. Looks pretty cool.

2 Likes

(facepalms)

3 Likes

Gave the designs a final update (especially the Toa Mangai of Earth changed quite a bit). They are now pretty much exactly how I want them to be, which is good because this was getting quite expensive :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes