Toa Mark, Toa Epsilon of Stone

Hey there! This is my third member from my Toa Team: Mark, Toa of Stone.

His backstory is unknown. When Vladin made his Toa Team he even didn’t knew that Mark is his cousin. Yes, the third one.

I am not very happy with this moc, especially because he have two thin swords and he have a lot of keet-orange in his armor.

With his cousins. Ghabix (green) was the one who told Vladin (red) that Mark is their cousin.

With his little brother, Darven. Darven is a Le-Matoran, and Mark was a Po-Matoran. Don’t ask me how is this possible…

Now we can see how Darven is very annoing.

Goodbye Mark!

13 Likes

I think the name Mark is a bit generic. These MOCs are simple. However I still like them.

4 Likes

My cousin’s name is Mark, even if he is not an American.

Very basic moc. It’s honestly needs to totally be redone and made more complex

3 Likes

I have an idea for the second version.

Simple, but it works. You should destroy replace that Hero Core with something else though

not true not all moc need to be that way some are cool just being simple like this one

3 Likes

Eh, a very simple build, shares a lot of problems that the 2.0 Heroes had. Also the color scheme is weird, with yellow and gold, and minor touches of Keetorange. It doesn’t need to be crazy complex, but just something to solve the problems would help.

2 Likes

I don’t have enough gold pieces.

Ohai mark

Not too shabby, although I would throw in a better secondary colour that doesn’t blend in as much.

2 Likes

It works for what it is, but still looks pretty average. 5/10

1 Like

Basically what everyone else says, very simple, strange colours and awkward usage of the hero core. Could defiantly do with a contrasting colour like silver or red.

1 Like

His hands are horrible. They aren’t even matching
And RIP Color scheme.
3/10

I updated him a long time ago, with better color scheme and matching hands.

That’s my quote!