Toa Matoro

I really love the design, and your interpretation of a Mctoran Styled Toa Matoro, however, I am not a fan on the pieces being used for the pick. I personally think it looks kind of odd. Another personal nitpick is the red eyes, since I feel it contrasts a little too much. Besides that, I love this moc. Great work!

3 Likes

It looks soo Amazing especially how spot on the color scheme that you gave it looks.

1 Like

I appreciate the addition of the flag.

1 Like

I like it a lot!
Colour scheme is faithful, and the flag and pickaxe are a nice touch.
My question being, will you do the other Inika/Mahri like this?
If so, what will the other weapons be?

1 Like

I dig it! I really wish his Inika and Mahri forms had maintained the sand blue, so this is really nice to see.

4 Likes

This is amazing. That torso build looks great too.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback guys!

@TheMightyObsidianDude I’m not sure yet, if it’s what you guys want, then maybe…it would be a fun project.

1 Like

I would be all for it personally, especially having a more visual look of Nuparu and his engineer side, like maybe a Exo-Toa that doesn’t neuter his powers? Or any other number of unique and powerful weapons he could build for himself and the others.

3 Likes

Great Moc good colors but it just looks like a tall version of himself

The flag was because we don’t allow double posts on the boards. I highly encourage you to read up on our Double Posting rules by clicking here. Thanks! - Waj

That’s sort of the point.

When a Matoran becomes a Toa they typically look like a taller stronger version of their Matoran form, even their initial Toa tools can be created from what they were holding at the time.

This is most obviously apparent with the Toa Metru, as they are one of the few shown from Matoran to Toa in the conventional way.

2 Likes

That flag detail is dank af.

6 Likes

I thought they were supposed to look like what they thought toa looked like. As in Takua when he became Takanuva

Yeah but he still would resemble his matoran form.

Besides, where would be the fun in just doing a Nuva build?

1 Like

It could be Nuva inspired.

Or maybe he just wants to go in his own direction and not be tied down with what’s expected of him?

Artistic license and all that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Artistic license is a blessing.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just wanted to point that out.

I really like this rendition of Matoro. The shaping is great, and the flag and pickaxe make for a fitting set of tools. =)

1 Like

Actually, when matoran become toa, they usually look like what they believe Toa should look like, e.g. The Toa Metru took on Lhikan’s appearance. The Toa Inika took on a different appearance due to their odd transformation via the Red Star. Similarly, the Toa Mata did not look like the Toa Metru because they were built, rather than transformed. Had the Toa Inika transformed normally, they actually would have taken on an appearance like the Toa Nuva, as seen in the transformation of Takanuva. I read it on a Bionicle Wiki article somewhere lol

Use BSO1. It is way better

1 Like

We literally just discussed this up there.

And as I stressed before, they would still resemble their Matoran form more than the Inika did anyway cause of the Red Star (Metru Vakama still looks like Matoran Vakama even though Metru Vakama also looks like Lhikan). And besides, artistic license. :stuck_out_tongue:

As a side-note, would that mean that the Matoran would also change their Kanohi to look like their Nuva inspiration counterparts or would they look like their normal Kanohi and just have the Nuva armour? :confused:

1 Like