Toa Nidhiki

I would like to preface this by saying that I don’t own a Kanohi Volitak so I used the next best thing which was a gold Kualsi.

With that out of the way, I hope you guys like the MOC

Front

Back

Nidhiki with his best buddy Lihkan* Subject to change

Comparison with Lihkan (Is that a WIP MOC I see?)

Some pose that could probably be used on a movie poster or something

This MOC wasn’t supposed to be anything special, just something that I put together because I had an extra Metru torso and wanted to do something with it. So don’t judge it too harshly.

16 Likes

Should probably add more green, doesn’t look much like an Air Toa.

3 Likes

I think the silver and gold kinda don’t mix, and it doesn’t show a lot of green. I think you should take out the silver. Do that and this moc is awesome.

3 Likes

Plural’s Quick Review:

Since it is a Metru Build, making it a set with armor attachments, I’ll review some of its additions

• Color Scheme is pretty consistent
  • Like the bulky legs
  • Don’t like the Bohrok Shield chest piece; Looks a bit too low

I would give this MOC a 7/10.

Good Job! :grinning:

1 Like

Honestly, a simple moc in the style of Lihkan would probably been my first choice, since this moc isn’t very impressive in terms of detail. However, I really do like the idea. Maybe remove the Hordika Feet and Ignika Shins and show us how that looks?

2 Likes

Huh, looks like Iruni got some armor.

really, that is all I have to say.

1 Like

@Plural
Thanks man!

@RaptorTalon
Wow…
just wow

@ToaKeravnos
@SwagMeister
@Ranaki_Pakewa

I tried doing something with him last night without going and using my extra parts and this is how he looks.

So far what I’ve done is raise the Bohrok shield, and remove the Inika armour from his legs as well as the Hordika feet.

3 Likes

I have to say I prefer the original version

1 Like

I don’t think he needs all that armor to look good. He could just be like Likhan there having no extra armor there.

I have allways wonder what nidiki lookt like before the joine makuta.

2 Likes

I kinda prefer the OG version…

He doesn’t look bad or anything, it just doesn’t fit my preferences.

1 Like

The build is great, and suits Nidhiki, but the mask and colours make it too much like Iruni.

2 Likes

Noice

Pretty sweet, even though the color scheme makes no sense.