Toa nuva adaptive armor and future bionicke possibilities(just a thought for people to think)

So remember how the toa nuva have adaptive armor for different environments(desert, swamp, flight, etc) something I just realized the toa nuva could do for the red star is use the space function and head up ther and help repair the damages(and as we know there was a red star zombie contest a little while ago, perhaps that’s the threat they face while on board

6 Likes

While I would definitely like to see how the Red Star plot thread plays out, I doubt it would be as simple as “head up there and repair the damages”. As you mentioned, the Red Star zombies might well be trying to stop them, and, even if they aren’t, there’s still thousands, if not millions, of revived beings up there in various states of mental and physical disarray. I’m not convinced that the Toa Nuva could fix that, nor do I find it likely that they alone could fix what went wrong in the first place.

Besides, would they even know about it? Do Pohatu and Kopaka have any way to let anyone know?

I would certainly like to see the Star get repaired (or at least factor into the story), but I doubt that’s a Toa Nuva-led mission.

(All of that aside, though, this would certainly serve as a great excuse to show off the Adaptive Armor’s slick new space forms, after presumably first seeing the adaptations on Lewa in Reign Of Shadows, though this adaptation was never described)

3 Likes

Someone should model masks for their space adaptations. I could see the visor inserts working really well here.

2 Likes