Toa of Iron MoC

Well, I finally worked up the gall to post my MoCs. Figured I’d post them here first! This was my first one designed in Studio back in 2020, but I was keeping him under wraps because I intended it to be an entry for the then-planned Toa Zaria contest. Since then I actually have been making a toa team based around the build, so perhaps he will remain my Zaria or I will give him an original name. Was going to get better pose pics, but Studio is really acting up right now. I’ll post updated pics once Studio gets back up and running. I’ve tweaked him a bit along the way, but any constructive criticism would be appreciated. I designed him a hammer, so I’ll be sure to include his weapon in subsequent pics.

15 Likes

This looks like a solid, compact build with good proportions and colour distribution. I particularly like the visible gears in the torso.

It’ll be good to see some other pictures once you can get them.

4 Likes

i like the torso!

1 Like

Ooh looks pretty good so far. I like the torso build and the proportions + shaping are very nice. I also like the incorporation of dark blue. Nicely done

1 Like

I like how the torso resembles that of Iron Man’s Hulkbuster mech. It’s fitting for a Toa who can control metal to be similarly strong.

2 Likes

Thank you! The gears are non functional and purely aesthetic, but I wanted that classic Bionicle element haha

2 Likes

I’m glad you noticed the dark blue! I wanted a nice tertiary color

2 Likes

wish there was a little bit more sand blue I think thats what that colour is? but apart from that good build

2 Likes

Thank you, I think that might be the dark blue elements

3 Likes

Like how stocky it is.

1 Like

I like the subtle bits of dark blue.

1 Like