Toa Rohkarn

A continuation of my original MoC’s Toa Team, (Toa Tumult) Toa Tohkarn is this new generation’s “battle worn veteran”.

I understand that Asymmetrical MoCs need to be done properly to look good, and unfortunately I don’t have much experience with them, but I think I did alright here. If the aesthetic is still unclear, he is a “cyborg” of sorts. (Not sure how cyborgs work in bionicle, I’m just going with a 100% robotic limb as opposed to a biomechanical one)

The idea behind his arm’s design was to have a removable hand for the sake of revealing a “Cannon” of fire.
Before the prosthetics, Toa Rohkarn wielded a pair of Protosteel Knuckles, but after his augmentation, his old weapons were considered obsolete.

This is the part where I talk about backstory.
Toa Rohkarn was on another Toa team before joining the Toa Avoxx, and despite not being the leader of the latter team, I consider him to be the main character of the headcannon I have been making.

There is more story for him, but I want to see if there would be interest in me writing down what I have come up with. I would write 3-4 Legends size “novels” If I did. If there is not much interest, I would save myself some time and just include their backstory. I hate to sound like I’m fishing for attention, but my plate is very full, and I want any projects I do to have an audience. (It sounds horrible, but I think it makes sense) In addition, this story takes place after the end of the original 2010 story, as a continuation. If I undertake the project, I would like to have a volunteer who would be willing to check if these novels follow the canon set in stone.
I definetly plan on building the rest of their team.
I hope you guys enjoy this, and feel free to let me know if you want me to write these novels, and if you have any feedback on the MoC!

I swear I have more masks than the Huna, Rohkarn wears his to honor Turaga Vakama

35 Likes

Very nice. I always love a good half and half design.

2 Likes

this is actually really appealing good job

Really loving the flame-thrower arm! This MOC looks really awesome!

Looks cool. I’d also be interested to see a full Toa of full mechanical version.

I like it, nice work.

Thank you guys for the feedback!
I plan on releasing my Toa of Ice soon, (If you thought this was weird, get ready)
@BrotherhoodsVengance2732 Don’t worry, you’ll get your fill. :wink:

I really like the half and half design

Expect the Toa of Air soon. Seriously. I promise.

1 Like

I really like the flame arm. Good work