Toa Scarrus (Self MOC)

Glatorian can have children, and Gresh is still a Glatorian…

2 Likes

But that child wouldn’t be a Toa.

1 Like

Gresh was given his powers just like every other Toa so it would be safe to assume that he would not be able to pass on the Toa abilities. He could still have a kid but not one who had Toa powers.
But you could always ask Greg to see what he thinks about this.

2 Likes

He was given powers just like other Toa, but he didn’t aquire them in the same way. I am also not really saying they would be passed on genetically, but as none of the Glatorian that where given powers reproduced within the story it is impossible to know whether or not it would happen…

1 Like

That is true which is why I said you could ask Greg. He has all the answers! :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways I do think that it would be cool if Glatorian could pass on Toa powers.

1 Like

Well. bottom up shall we?

the feet are lime. they stick out and look odd. the lower legs are gappy and odd. and the upper legs are okay, yet a little short… whatever. the torso is okay. looks odd, Maybe you should try to redo it. the arms are long. maybe put the lower arms on the lower legs. and the helmet…eehh. maybe paint the lime parts gold.

Neat MOC, just need some work.

2 Likes

Well I could ask Greg, if I knew the password to my LEGO account…

1 Like

I think I remember Greg saying they can’t pass on their powers, but I can’t find it on BS01, and IMO, it makes more sense if they can pass it on, anyway.

2 Likes

how?

he didn’t genetically have the powers, so they wouldn’t genetically be passed on.

2 Likes

That moment when everyone comments on why powers cannot be genetically passed on instead of critiquing the moc

4 Likes

I am not sure about the lime green feet,but the blue pins. TO be I like it 6.5/10

1 Like

I got to say this is pretty good!
But the lime green feet feel out of place, the upper chest armor looks weird, and the legs look awkward.

1 Like

I mean, if you look at it as an immediate part of the story after '10, it wouldn’t really match up and would look out of place

if it were in a far off future and had some reasoning like, say, matoran and glatorian-agori races intermingling or some shindig like that then it could be more acceptable…

1 Like

Such Gresh. Many gold. Good job.

1 Like