Toa Senit

It looks like he has a thumb on his left hand in this picture.

5 Likes

Ah ok those parts, they are attachments for additional parts, for example that small screen I used there.

3 Likes

It’s very robotic and I dig it

3 Likes

ah cool
i really love the torso build, one of my favourites that i’ve seen
however i do think that the lower arms are a little to chonky for my liking and the lack of blue and white is a little jaring
still overall is a great upgrade and moc as a whole!

3 Likes

Thank you.

The thicker arm were intentional, though I forgot my reasoning, I might change it later.

Yeah I somewhat agree, I will change that at some point.

Thank you very much for the advice.

Thank you

About the thumbs, I decided to exclude the thumbs to resemble the '01 Toa hands

4 Likes

A very interesting build, big fan of the custom legs in particular. The arms are interesting, but I’ve never personally liked the wheels as a way to bulk up arms approach (I feel like there’s not a consistent aesthetic in the arms as a result). The waist is extremely cool, but the upper torso design doesn’t do it for me. It’s the white circle pieces, I think. They don’t really cover much of the torso and they stick out due to their color, which makes the design look rather off. Big fan of the color scheme and color blocking, generally speaking. The arms being mostly black isn’t great in my opinion, but the use of blue as a primary, white as secondary, and black as tertiary works very well with the rest of the design.

I don’t do numeric ratings or anything, but I’ll give a score anyway. I give this a “very cool” out of “impressive, very nice.”

4 Likes

Thank you very much.

Yeah the arms don’t have a good attachment point in those places, though I might try to redo the arms.

Yeah, I will look at what I can do about that at some point.

5 Likes

man, everyone’s updating their selfmoc these days

5 Likes

Looking awesome Senit. Really cool torso design and love the blade gauntlet.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s quite interesting.

Thank you very much.

3 Likes

I feel like you’re self moc would have been a Makuta.

2 Likes

Idk, new version I guess.

Probably should use a different mask, it really hinders the shoulders. Also the tire on the right arm should be higher, but it slipped down

There was a time where my self moc was a Makuta, though I didn’t like it enough.

7 Likes

That looks nice

5 Likes

Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Alright this is cool. The body looks more organic and robotic in just the right way it looks like what you would see in the Bionicle universe.

4 Likes

I think the legs of this version are a vast improvement, especially in regards to the colour blocking with the addition of white to the thighs. The smoothed-down appearance of her legs also looks much more cohesive when combined with the rest of her armour than it did before. Similarly, the slimmer arms work wonders, as does the more filled out waist.

That said, I’m not sure how I feel about the torso armouring. On the one hand, it’s a more coherent, unified solid chunk than the segmented and somewhat cluttered design on the previous version, but I think I preferred the shaping before. The new design is pretty much just a flat panel. Maybe it’d look a bit less odd if you removed the ammo belt? The way it awkwardly curves out creates a lot of empty space, and it generally just doesn’t fit the aesthetic of any other part of the build, especially since she doesn’t carry any ranged weaponry that would actually need ammunition. Senit’s slender spear has always given her an air of elegance, which clashes hard with the harsh militaristic stylings of the ammo belt piece. I’d love to see what the new torso looks like with the belt removed.

4 Likes

I can’t really remember why I added the belt part.

5 Likes

She honestly looks ten times better with the belt removed, the torso isn’t as obscured and ends up looking less strange as a result

I’d say keep the belt off

4 Likes

Yeah I think I agree. Thank you for the help.

5 Likes

hmm nice
u think a little more white on the arms could be good, but the legs ar cool, i love the torso, great job!

5 Likes