Toa Taylon (Self Moc)

Once again I have updated my self moc! Toa of fire, Taylon!

Weapon: Electro axe
Element: Fire
Mask: Kakama Mask of speed
Title: Warrior of the West

Comments and criticism are encouraged!

24 Likes

I like the color scheme, I think you should make the eye piece trans-dark blue to match with it.

2 Likes

your best torso build yet and lots of neat bits throughout

1 Like

I would but uhhh kinda stuck with the mata head, I really don’t want to go through the pain of exchanging that eye piece

1 Like

well like
can you get another mata head?

1 Like

when swapping the eye stalks i find a small flat head screwdriver helps popping it out without damage just go around and pry slowly at different spots then should pop cleanly.

Not my self moc so I typically dont critic them as they are a representation of you. But I dislike the Kakama as a whole really. Maybe swapping to a red or another silver?

I really like the duel headed rahkshi creature too

1 Like

Personally the kakama is one of my favorite masks, but I do like the hau on him too

Hau gang represent. Can’t go wrong with Hau

1 Like

here’s one way to remove the eye piece.

Nice moc, by the way!

2 Likes

I liked him with the Kiril better, but this version is also good.

2 Likes

Hey! this is a nice self moc! that axe is also nice. and don’t worry about changing the eye piece, he looks just fine with it in green.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve only removed the eye piece once, it was a pain.
@Enbeanie thank you!
@The_Blue_Panda thank you! I like the krill, but I just didn’t think the gas mask asthestic meshed with the rest of the moc

2 Likes

Nice. Its pretty smooth and the blue accents make the blue pin-axels stick out less.

2 Likes

With great stud usage, comes great blue pin ignorability

2 Likes

Nice design overall. I do feel that the head looses a bit of consistancy, blue eyes might match more and a matching silver mask.
A bit of silver on the legs would tie them in a little more as well. Build and shape looks very nice though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like