Toa Tikisaurus, master of dinosaurs :P

Alright then. Wait, I thought you took out all the gold? Also, what’s with the bird pin?

1 Like

Gold is back! Cause I’m that inconsistent. :stuck_out_tongue:
And that pin was there only because I wanted to give him some sort of symbol and I also wanted to see if anyone would ever notice it. :wink:

1 Like

But why a bird?

Don’t you know? Birds are living dinosaurs! :smiley: Or the relatives of dinosaurs…

And I couldn’t find any dinosaur pins. :blush:

2 Likes

What’s with the blue av-matoran arms?

I originally wanted his colour scheme to be green and blue, but since I mostly have grey and black pieces those green and blue parts really stick out.
So I’ve decided to replace most green and blue parts and the ones that are still on him are placeholders so I remember what parts I need to replace.

I get how the gold plate is supposed to give the piece some sort of central detail, but it would definitely look better as a normal Bohrok-Kal shield piece, to keep the silver prominent. That said, pick the Avohkii and throw in some studded half-pins to the empty holes on the arms and legs, and add some of the newer armor plates in silver, whatever mold you like. That should balance your colors a bit better. Good work, otherwise.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! Sorry for the late reply. I’m currently in the process of finding more parts by dissecting my old bonkles.
Also all retail stores where I live have gotten rid of all new Bionicle sets so new parts are off the table unfortunately.

Welp it’s taken me a reeeeeeaaalllllyyyy long time but I’ve finally done it.

Also I have this terrible image with flash that I’m showing you for the sole reason of it makes it look real shiny.:sparkles:

That head took me forever to make since it’s pretty my first attempt at building a dinosaur head with Bionicle pieces (though it ended up looking more like a dragon’s head hence the fire).

3 Likes