Toa Tuyet, Immoral Crusader

A traitorous Toa of Water who once served as one of Metru Nui’s few guardians. Heralded as a protector in the past, Tuyet betrayed her people when she murdered innocents to hide her involvement with the Nui Stone, a stolen artifact capable of great power. After a fateful confrontation with her brothers, Tuyet was taken to parts unknown, never to be heard from again from her former friends. Her tale of treachery served as a reminder to Matoran of how far heroes can fall from grace.

My interpretation of Toa Tuyet. Originally thought of a dark blue/gunmetal or a dark blue/sand blue color scheme, but thought they’ve been overdone for the past decade. Enjoy.

32 Likes

Thats a fun idea for a Nui stone. A bit large but very original. Perhaps a shrunken down one would be better

4 Likes

THE NUI STONE IS A TOOTHBRUSH HEAD

17 Likes

very creative indeed

2 Likes

to me this would be a perfect fit for the kingdom AU just because of the cape and shoulder design but it doesn’t work to well for the main tuyet to me because its kinda over the top “I’m evil”, nice use of the tooth brush mata head piece

3 Likes

Nice. Doesn’t fit a normal Tuyet, it’s more like a re-armoured empress Tuyet 7/10. But her gitd pieces make it a 8/10

2 Likes

looks very good - thou it works better as empress tuyet in my humble opinion
also needs more dark blue

2 Likes

This is a super stark design color wise, and those shoulders are just so fun. While not perfect, you definitely nail that “Crusader” look.

3 Likes

ooh that’s a pretty cool interpretation of the color scheme
also
that’s a pretty unique interpretation of the Nui Stone

nice moc!

2 Likes

Really awesome looking shoulder pauldrons!

However, I feel she needs a less benevolent-looking mask.

1 Like

The Takadox head shoulders are ingrilliant.

It’s like a mix of ingenious and brilliant.

3 Likes

Looks more like a Makuta instead of tuyet

1 Like