Toa Tuyet The Tyrant (Fanon Contest #1)

Here’s my entry for this new fanon contest, and I couldn’t be happier to see the spirit of the old canon contest can still carry on with this

As you can see I did go for a more set look for my Tuyet, but with the main different being the arm connecters to give her more movement in the shoulders

With her sword I did think on using the barbed broadsword by Khing K but thought against that. Partly because I couldn’t find the best way to print it and also the main point being I wanted to use as little 3D elements as possible

My idea of the fangz head on the one shoulder is that I wanted to add some asymmetrical element to her, something to make her stand out. Also, I see a warlord or a tyrant like person would have an animal coat over their shoulders to show off their power and to strike fear to those around them

How to Breakdown

The gear function is the same as the one done by SubParFauxPas, as having both a strong gear function and also having free range of movement in the arms is a great way to have both form and function in one, just like the G2 Toa

Here are some height comparisons with Lhikan, and with her best friend in the whole multiverse Takanuva-

-OH! … Mo- move- moving on

Well that’s my entry. Hope you like it, let me know on what you think and I’ll be back with more, and best luck to everyone

Also here is the link to the 3D mask by Khing K

26 Likes

Looks good. I like the asymmetry and the sword design is cool

3 Likes

oooo nice, i love the shoulders,the cloak just a good design
nice job!

2 Likes

some of the pics are kinda blurry, but i do like this.

1 Like

sleek model, good figure. This could have easily passed as a toa mangai. Nice job

1 Like

For the Fanon Contest #1, you say?
I wonder if it’s the same…

That Tuyet has absolutely mad biceps bro

2 Likes

The way that the shark head is mounted on her shoulder looks really rad

1 Like