Toa Tuyet, The Ultimate Solution (Ver. Oceanmower)

Here I present to you what I hope will answer the ultimate question: Toa Tuyet v.6

Alternate color scheme and line art

Her previous designs over the years:

The mask used belongs to @Galva_Nize

24 Likes

very nice
The current version is probably the best.

1 Like

I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but something seems off proportionally with the arms and legs. Overall though, nice job.

2 Likes

Very good job, i like how you can make out some bonkle pieces in the art.

1 Like

I think I see what you mean. I made a quick edit of the pic for better leg proportions.

Thank you! That was a reoccurring issue with my designs so I wanted it to look as buildable as possible. Minus the fore arms, I don’t know how those can be built.

4 Likes

Would like to se a set version of the first image

1 Like

The latest design? Thanks, I tried to make it as “purist” as possible by using inspiration from various mocs

3 Likes

Notes I wanted to point out:

1. Part of my previous designs that people liked was my choice to give her a large build. Previously I spaced her colors to look like she was wearing swim wear to fit the water theme. After reading her material for the first time, I knew that the motif was a bit too “innocent” for the character so for a more aggressive “samurai” look which still fits because Japan is a large island mass surrounded by water and has a long history of tyrannical shogun.
  2. The color scheme is set to contrast Lhikan, as a story element to show how they morally oppose each other. Her eyes would be green at first to show that for a while, they were on the same level. She reveals her true colors when she uses the nui stone that turns her eyes red, making her a true opposite to Lhikan.
  3. The model is based more on actual references on my own imagination so that she should be able to reproduce in lego form. I used this moc as a base for her legs and overall she should around the height of Lhikan which is favorable.

Leave your thoughts
5 Likes

Show how to make it

This is a drawing made to showcase my basic ideas for the design, I’m not sure how to actually build it

1 Like

Very good

5 Likes

ok monopoly I wasn’t this bad

wait was I

5 Likes

So what’s the context here? I’m not sure what that means?

I think Cordax is referring to the the fact that Mr. Monopoly is going around making short/low effort comments on a bunch of topics in order to get master, something which Cordax themself did a little while ago.

6 Likes

How dare you

I feel offended

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well he is kinda right, but there isn’t really any other way to get Master

3 Likes

which hordika heads are those on the shoulders

They’re from Nokama Hordika

1 Like

I was really looking forward to her contest. At least I have time to figure out how to build this thing. Still sucks though

1 Like