Toa Tuyet V2 by Eddan960

Did some changes based on the fantastic feedback i recieved from last time. Was a big help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Tuyet after having fragments of the Nui Stone embedded in her armor. Removed some black and added more blue in order to fix the color balance. Changed the feet to regular Metu ones and made them a bit bulkier then the last ones. The lower legs are now bulkier too. Added a red heart lamp, but is impossible to see on this picture.

Tuyet can now store her sword on the back and draw it. Added some more red detail on the sword in order to fit the rest of the MOC. Added some black rubber bands in order to hide the white on the upper arms. Blue eye piece removed and changed to red.

Showing the inside of the MOC.

Some extra stuff.

Any feedback highly appreciated like last time.

17 Likes

I like it but I gotta say I am not the biggest fan of the way the shoulder pauldrons are attached.

Additionally the legs seem a little stubbyโ€ฆ I think this is the case because of the general shaping of the torso, they really accentuate a boxy-rectangle shape. I think for the lower legs some metru blue rahkshi or piraka legs would do nice for promoting a more fluid looking shape

1 Like

Me neither but there is no other way to attach them sadly. I will give it a try. I appreciate your help.

I like that you changed the eye color.