Toa Ultima, part one: Ragnar, toa of air

Hello everyone, and welcome to my weekly series where I showcase some of my most recent mocs. In this sub series, I will showcase my toa team, the toa ultima! The premise behind the toa ultima is that they are the most powerful toa of there element (in my own made up version of the Bionicle universe) and they came together to defeat marendar, who I will showcase later. In each of these topics, I will post pictures of one moc and the silhouette of another, and I’ll leave it to you guys to figure out it’s element. That silhouette will be the moc for the next week. Constructive criticism is always welcome and thank you in advance!
Now, without further ado, I present Ragnar, toa of air!

And here’s the silhouette for next week, can’t wait to here you guys guess!

9 Likes

Nice work. :+1:
Will it be a Toa of Fire next week?

1 Like

Cool MOC!

Which pieces did you use for the head? I don’t recognize either of them.

My one critique would be that in my opinion, this character looks more like a villain than a toa, what with the monstrous looking mask choice. To me, he looks like the king (the lime green piece resembles a crown) of a clan of barbaric goblin warriors or something.

I’m gonna predict that the next one is a toa of stone. It was a creative idea to show the silhouette of the next character. Makes me excited to find out what they look like!

2 Likes

@Atobe_Brick, the mask piece is from the ogre brain attack hero factory set and the “crown” is one of the hero factory jumper enemies from the final wave. Also the story behind this character is that he was meant to infiltrate a species of tribal monsters from another planet so he needed to blend in, so that’s why he kind of looks like a villain, though I was more so going for "tribal monster.

@Jathru_Cranli, thanks for the kind words!

2 Likes