Toa Varian MOC

After updating my Toa Varian MOC, the result turned into something that was quite different from the original. So I decided to deem the original one Toa Orde and create a new topic for Toa Varian. Main changes include the color scheme, less bulkiness and more similarity to Toa Norik for team cohesion as the two share an interesting story (No One Gets Left Behind).

The original can be found here:

26 Likes

Those weapons are really elaborate looking, nice work!
The rest of the moc is great too

2 Likes

I love this MOC, and the weapons are outstanding. Definitely a fantastic usage of parts.

1 Like

Hi there @Senit, thanks for editing. I was wondering if you could help me delete some topics of mine. I would like to reorganize some stuff.

Many thanks!

Thats very kind, appreciate it!

3 Likes

Nice moc. I like the colors

If you want a topic to be completely removed, you should contact a moderator.

2 Likes

Thanks, do I use the ‘Flag’ button then?

Yep, I think so.

1 Like

Looks really good, I like the use of the vahki arms, they give her a nice silhouette.

1 Like

The Moc looks really nice. The mask works, as it is the only mask similar enough to a Calix. The weapons look great too.

Yeah, like Atobe said, a mod is needed for that. I can only change category and name of the Topic. (I would have replied earlier, but I was sleeping I think)

3 Likes

Thanks!

Thanks! And it is fixed now ;).

2 Likes

the mace is nice, you fixed the mask, the shield is clever, but i think the elbow blades are still a little too small. an improvement over the previous version. 4/5

2 Likes

Thanks! I was thinking about replacing the current elbow blades with two of these:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=64727&idColor=115#T=C&C=115

And then have the spear removed and function as the Staff of Arthaka.

1 Like

Love that shield.

2 Likes

love that color scheme. If you ever get your hands on a custom printed/casted inorganic calix in light blue would love to see an update

2 Likes