Toa Voriki

That looks freaking aweet.

2 Likes

This is why we can have nice things.

hail voriki kids

3 Likes

Solid CCBS MOC! That mask feels a bit off, but I suppose that’s to be expected. Not a buge fan of the back torso and shin coverings though. Do you have any more gunmetal/purple parts?

Also, I recommend trying to find a simpler background. The one you have right now is okay, but can get a bit distracting.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have a station set up, but the lighting is terrible, so I ordered some lamps for future pictures and videos

3 Likes

Looking forward to it.

Dang, that torso piece and the armour add-ons really fit well with the Voriki mask. So, how about trying to use some different parts to cover the back?

3 Likes

Yeah I plan on doing something more with the back, I just ordered some more parts for some mocs and hopefully I’'ll use some on him.

1 Like

I really like this MOC! Proportions are good, colors are good, weapon is good…

it’s good

Thank Lego

6 Likes

#WOW
35 likes, thanks for liking my moc and leaving great comments and critiques.

can we hit 50? lol jk

3 Likes

Nnnnnnice

2 Likes

Where did you get that torso?

1 Like

From this guy.

4 Likes

Yes voriki, yes we can.
Hit 50.

2 Likes

Hopefully that helps lol.

1 Like

Good MOC, but is that a custom build or basic ccbs user the armor, I can’t tell.

1 Like

The torso is a semi custom design. I built off a normal size torso to give the moc adjustable shoulders and to make it taller as well. The rest of it is just a normal ccbs build.

1 Like

This is cool.

1 Like

@ToaVoriki is that mask available for purchase on shapeways?

1 Like

yes it is, thank Maphrox for designing it; here’s the link:

2 Likes

I love the shadeways stuff, but they are way expensive.

4 Likes

Shapeways has awesome stuff, but you’re right, its soo expensive. I’m hoping to get some of those custom hands and some masks, and make an epic MOC with it, but the problem is finding the money to do that. Super cool Voriki MOC i really like the purple toa, its a shame voriki was never real.

3 Likes