Advanced SystemCare - ускорение и очистка компьютера Windows 11

A Memoir Blue скачать торрент

16 Likes

These are pretty cool.

Ah thats good, another person who says that the Metru build is their favorite. Im not the only one who thinks that way

Anyways pretty cool Mocs. It would be interesting to hear what your custom Elements do

1 Like

3 Likes

(Plasma lightning and iron are canon)

OK those sound interesting.

Up until they get combined with fire. Then they will be glass.

as long as it isnt like in ninjago it shold be fine

1 Like

Oh, I actually got an idea… What if toa of ash are immortal? Each time they get killed their bodies disintegrate into ash and they return to the stage of matoran after a while… Ashes fly apart and then come together in a safe place where a matoran can be reborn, Lol that’s pretty ■■■■ amazing, toa with phoenix power. Definitely gonna use that.

1 Like

yeah sounds interesting

Well, when you really think about it, it’s surprisingly balanced, since a reborn matoran whould have to go through the whole path of becoming the toa all over again, so they don’t have any offensive elemental powers, but instead can respawn and try again. That if they won’t get killed as a matoran…

1 Like

Yeah it is balanced. But if they can only die and come back it not to useful. Maybe just add the ability to blind the enemy with ashes?

Hmm there an issue of “where” they respawn after death, obviously a respawn right at the place where you died is a terrible idea since enemies can just wait and make a control shot on you. So there are 2 options:

1. Ashes magically disintegrate and come together in a place far enough from any hostile being and safe.
  2. Or something more drastic… A dead toa will just expload, disintegrating anyone in a decent radius also turning them into ash.
    Or maybe both?

well that would go against the Morals of Toa and is basically a Nova blast.

yeah that would work

Maybe a toa of ash could chose to expload on a free will, taking an enemy with him/her, but I think Jaller attmpted something like that in the fight with barraki? So maybe it could be a shared ability of all sub-elements of fire?

Yeah thats a nova blast a power all toa have

“Larger that city of metru nui” Ehrm, was it necessary to make it that strong? That means every toa is a nuke and an army of toa can blast a whole planet.

1 Like

yeah. but it needs charging and they only do that if they really have to. Or Gali wants to destroy the island of Karzahni. Oh and apperantly they survive exploding themselves

:flushed: mEdIC Can I HaVe A jUIce bOx?

Nice team, I like that you have written up plenty of details for each member. I’ll admit the shear amount of recolours is a bit off putting but they are still nice and I can imagine these fitting in well to the Bionicle universe.

1 Like

Yeah, I wanted to play around with color-schemes without the limit, obviously doesn’t worth it to try to build physically.

1 Like

Aside from a small case of floating foot, these look great!