Tomos, Super Soldier

Tomos, super soldier.

Someone who you don’t want to come across if in combat.
Equipment: high protective and mobility improved kevlar suit and a heavy automatic combat pistol.

Let’s start 2021 with a good one!

58 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

THIS LOOKS AMAZING! I really love the texture and the head is great too.

3 Likes

From a distance, you almost can’t even tell it’s LEGO! Looks almost like a very expensive action figure model, well done!

5 Likes

Whoa, that’s amazing! It took me a while to figure out how you made the head (I thought it might be a bootleg piece at first. Still not 100%sure how you made it), but that just tells you how good it is!

2 Likes

Looks great! It reminds me of the bat-suit, before the bat stuff (sorta like in batman begins)

3 Likes

Perfection, at the very least.
Poseability is slighly restricted though, as far as I see.

2 Likes

Very impressive! it looks so solid and the way everything flows together makes it seem like these parts were designed for this moc.

I could imagine this guy being in a dark sci-fi movie or video game.

3 Likes

Impressive! I like the design choices!

:mega: CHONK

3 Likes

@Lesnichiy If this character is missing one thing, it is defenitly more poseability. but i’ve tried my best to get some cool shots! Thanks anyways

@GX_05 @Cordax @LegoDavid @T4k4nuv4 @Nogus101 @Atobe_Brick @The_Blue_Panda and to the rest of yall, much appreciated, all that praise means a lot to me thanks!

5 Likes

With the intended design of this figure being anatomical accuracy, I do take issue with the arms.

The fingers are extremely long in proportion to the base hand, and while I get that you wanted finger articulation, the cost here is making the hand very bizarre. You also hacked off the end of the hand connector so you’re clearly a monster who will stop at nothing

The forearm itself is extremely cluttered and not very pleasant to look at, lacking the uniformity of the rest of the model. The outer side of the elbows don’t really help it either, as the outer side of the forearm is the only portion which shares a similarity with the rest of the model, but then disconnected from it by this large, rounded surface. But the greatest offender is the bicep, which makes the whole arm feel like it belongs on a different moc entirely. The graceful slope of the shoulder ends in a bicep two times larger than it should be.

The reason I’m being so critical about the arms, which are undoubtedly flawed, is because the rest of the moc is spotless. My dude you did an excellent job with this guy and the effort you put in absolutely shows. Well done.

2 Likes

Woah, at first glance I didn’t even think this was LEGO.

Nice work! Reminds me of the reboot Robocop!

3 Likes

I appreciate the criticism and agree with you for the most part, on the biceps that is. if I ever plan to rework this character, arms are the first thing that change😅
Thanks anyway for thinking the rest is spotless!

And my oh my, is 2021 off to a great start with this MOC. :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Wow cool build, neat part usage on the head, keep up the great work

2 Likes

Doesn’t even look like lego at first glance.

4 Likes

Pretty sick!

2 Likes