Top 10 TTV Channel Moments of 2018 - Chosen by You!

i specifically nominate the dali/gary part

7:02-8:04

7 Likes

0:00-8:14
A bit late, but Dareth was awesome in this episode, until Eljay came in and took his place

2 Likes

Bionicle Revolution’s dramatic reading by far. As someone who used to be all for supporting this “fanfilm” it shocks me just how bad the script (and apparently how bad of a person Fennah was as well judging by how his former friends noted his behavior in and off the production of the film) was once you read the script William Furno leaked. But you made the most of it (Roodaka’s line of “Hello Sexy…” has me dying in laughter every time I listen to it)

1 Like

I will post the timespan when I find it, but while I would really like a compilation of every great part in Mask of Light dramatic reading, I’ve gotta say the epic fight between the Toa and the Rahkshi has got to be the best. Though Ven’s (and Prpl’s) Makutanuva and “Captain Toad” were also outstanding.

EDIT: 35:30-37:10

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZjLGulNMxk from 19:15 to 19:55 why ttv isnt a lego collaborator was very very funny. i really would like this to be one of the top 10 moments.

3 Likes

44:11-45:36

4 Likes

4:30-6:34

HOW’S YOUR SECOND LANGUAGE?!

1 Like

third this. THIS was an absolute beauty to listen to.

I wish the whole thing could be included, but some highlights would be 2:23-4:08 and 19:34-23:04.

1 Like

14:00-21:15 ish

Meso’s Karmic Seesaw whaps him in the face, and it’s gloriously funny.

2 Likes

7:44-8:03 - Gary, Toa of Water, including Eljay’s screaming laughs.

2 Likes

It wasn’t hard choosing a video for this, and I don’t think I could choose a time, but the whole return/hostile takeover of Eljay was a pretty big moment on the channel this year, and I think it deserves to be in the top 10 moments

(2:15:50)

Meso and Eljay’s long-standing bet regarding a particular character finally comes to a conclusion in HILARIOUS fashion

4 Likes

PLEASE vote for this is gold and I wanna actually be in one of these

2 Likes

Okay, here are my last-minute submissions.
First off, Cherry Pie | A TTV Channel Animatic by Yuki7900 (Abby Walker) (full video).

Then, I’ve got several from the great, glorious, milk-train-weeping TTV Podcast #300 CELEBRATION:

Whew! Finally, I’m submitting The LEGO Fan Hunter (full video).

Hmm… I may have overdone it. Ah well, Happy New Year, y’all!

4 Likes

I wonder if the auditions really count