Touched-Up MOCs (That I made before)

(Looks at last post date)

Welp, it’s been a while since I’ve posted, huh? Figures…

Anyway, I’ve touched up a few of the MOCs that I’ve made before now, and even though I think they may be for the better…

Well, actually, I DO think they’re for the better, 'cuz they’re my MOCs, but you get the idea.

Anyway, here they are. First up: The fiery Makuta, Flamel!

A few changes made were: Changed his cape to that of Darth Vader’s, Changed his weapon, added a few trinkets to his torso, gave him a new weapon, and made blue an official accent color.

I know it’s not much of an excuse, but…

Next, is my official Self-MOC, Derro! I didn’t change much, just a piece in the torso, a few addons here and there, but the best improvement is the Holster.

Hallelujah.
Anyway, I actually wanted to share a little something of how this came to be. I actually made this originally for my younger cousin, as his MOC. However, after a while of the thing staring at me, I grew attached to it. A while later, my cousin wanted a new MOC, and I just couldn’t bring myself to take this guy apart. So, I just kept him and made him my own, modifying him to the point you now see him.

And finally, the stalker of the shadows himself: The…Shadow.
Yeah, that’s his name…

Changed quite a bit with this guy. Ditched the white (thank goodness), added some more armor, changed his wings, and added some more red.

Anyway, that’s all. If you want to see the originals, erm…look for them. I really don’t want to look at them again.

Oh, and I took the Waster of Worlds apart. Thought he was just taking up space.

11 Likes

these guys look sick! Probably needing some changes but I like em

#The Shadow!

Great MOC’s man.

I have a Shadow too, his title is different, though: “Shadow of Nothing”. :smile: Great MOCs, 9.95/10.

Oooh. The Shadow looks monstrous. Great job.

They look pretty cool, I particularly like your self MOCs silver claw thing, something about it looks neat.

Nice mocs bro. I really like the rahkshi pieces on the arms of the shadowed one. They just look kewl to me.

The Shadow is my favorite out of the bunch :smile: