Toy Story

I know there is a topic already for the Toy Story franchise, but I wanted to dedicate this to speculation about the upcoming fourth Toy Story movie. Anyway, what do you guys think? Will this movie actually improve the Franchise, or ruin it’s almost perfect 3 movies so far? Toy Story 3 ended so well that they really had no reason to continue it (other then money, of course). Weather or not this turns out to be a good or a bad movie, one thing is for sure: It’s going to absolutely brake the Box Office. I wouldn’t be surprised if this movie turns out to make 2 billion dollars if not more!
What do you think this movie will be like?

I don’t think it will affect the first three movies, but I am very unsure about how this movie will go. My hope is that Toy Story 4 will be a start to a “Post Andy” storyline. (Because let’s be honest, it is basically a guarantee we are getting more after 4) I don’t want them to stop talking about Andy all together, because Andy is the center of the trilogy’s story, but I think the best call will be to leave the storyline of the first three movies behind and move on to something different.

1 Like

I don’t want there to be another. The third one tied it off so well, I doubt the third will be nearly as good. We’ll see though

1 Like

My friend has a mint condition ‘Woody’s Roundup!’ set that’s been kept build in a box for like 9 years. He doesn’t know its worth like $80 used lol. I might tell him he could sell it to buy some Lego Technic, which is his main Lego interest.

1 Like

Selaed that set can be worth like 200$ dollars (if not more!)

It was alright

I’ve heard it was predictable but a nice goodbye