Transfomers: Age of Extinction

Optimus Prime, because the creative team finally acknowledged how he’s an axe-crazy traumatized psychopath.

7 Likes

WHY CAN’T I LIKE THIS MORE TIMES! all of the yes!

1 Like

SPOILER

When that dude died at the beginning.

1 Like

That was so sad…
Also wasn’t that like, the main reason why people don’t like TF4? Cause aside from that this movie was just like all the others. Except with less Shia Labooouf.

2 Likes

They don’t like it, because it’s a bayformer. I think this is the best one yet, and if in the 5th we’ll see cybertron… Oh man… that’s gonna’ be awesome :3

2 Likes

Bumblebee because you can’t go wrong with him. If they kill him off though I swear I will hate Michael Bay for the rest of eternity… I forget though, did Shockwave die?

Yes. two-headed Shockwave is someone else

2 Likes

Two heads are waaaaay better than one. Did anyone notice that one dude’s car looked like if Michael Bay made Mirage?

Cybertron was destroyed in Dark of the Moon. (One of the dumbest moves ever IMO.)

Dirft* The triple changer was not a G1 Character, it is Drift an IDW Character.

1 Like

Oh man I think it was the best out of the 4 films can’t wait for TF5

It also had the best villain we have seen in the 4, Lockdown.

Also, before anyone says “TF5 NOT CONFIRMED YET M8”, In BIoKid’s defence TF5 Was confirmed already, and before Number 4’s release it was confirmed.

1 Like

TF5 is been planed out and it has been confirmed for 2016 or 2017 which according to The Ragin Nation but I loved Lockdown and Galvatron in TF4, I think Lockdown is the best choice because a bounty hunter is always awesome

It’s a shame they killed him off and Galvatron never got much screen time, same with the Dino Bots despite being the main Gimmick.

I know it be best if they used Megatron/Galvartron later on the films cause Megatron/Galvartron really doesn’t do much but it be better if the Dinobots were talking

1 Like

Yeah, true, but for all the branding of him and Stringer…

1 Like

I think Stinger was pretty cool it made sense that how he was a red bumblebee with a different form

1 Like

True, but himself, the Dinobots and Galvatron where over hyped, and did not make as much appearances as we hoped.

yea Stinger was just a car threw out the film until the end and Galvatron was just a protoform until Megatron took it and Dinobots were Dinosaurs most of the time but in G1 Dinobots were in Dinoform most of the time too and the fly in G1 unlike in the live action film

1 Like

Well, Galvatron was never a protoform, he was intended to be a Optimus Prime Clone similar to Nemesis Prime, but using Megatron’s mind in it had him take control of it, and use the transformium to transform the body to his will, hence the voice box and grapy hole.

1 Like