Transformer New Horizons: Rebirth of The Tyrant. RP

Juliana looked at him in surprise, as she prepared to board the Strider, then began to climb.

1 Like

Angel seems confused, “That depends on what a normal city on Cybertron looks like.” He said, “Things may be radically different from how I remember it.”

Angel nods, “Well, that’s a taste of what we Ancients had; magic made it a lot easier to get a pure result from refinement.”

2 Likes

“Now I know what people are talking about when they say ‘good old days’”." Darksting said, then decided to start the climb to the strider.

1 Like

Backbreaker and Hemorrhage start to climb up one of the Strider’s legs, while Tripwire dips a small canister from his backpack into the pool of refined energon. The maximal seals the capsule once it’s filled, and then starts to scale the Strider, as well.

1 Like

Nebula was quick to get a drink once the bulks had cleared out. She was eager to refill after such a long and tiring journey.

“Oh, I’m sure they are. It’s just… Hard to describe I suppose.”
Thea replied.

Maximus and all the others transform into their beast modes and begin to fly up. Bombatron meanwhile decided to stay on the ground, figuring the strider would have enough weight to deal with as is.

The three dragons stop and fly in place for a bit, staying on level with Backbreaker, Hemorrhage, Tripwire, and Juliana.

“Any of you want a lift?”
Torchwing offered.

1 Like

Darksting, about 3/4 the way up the strider’s leg, said,
“No, I’m good!”

1 Like

“What makes it difficult to describe?” Angel asks with a polite tone.

1 Like

Backbreaker and Hemorrhage are to prideful to take the trio up on their offer, but Tripwire eagerly accepts.

“Sure!” he says. “Just please promise not to drop me.”

1 Like

“I suppose it’s just so familiar to me that it’s difficult to put to words.”
Thea replied cheerfully. She then noticed the others climbing up the strider.
“Oh, it seems we’re moving on. You can fly, yes?”

“Trust me. I got a good grip.”
Torchwing replied. He flew in close and grabbed Tripwire by the shoulders. His long and curved claws easily wrapped all the way around his arms. He then ascended towards the strider’s back.

“Suit yourselves.”
Bluntforce said to the other three before he and Maximus went up with their friend.

1 Like

Darksting finally crested the top of the strider, and transformed into robot mode then sat on it’s back.

1 Like

Once they had their fill, the team makes quick work to catch back up with the others and board the strider. They’re small and had to climb many large things before, a creature like this was no different. And while perhaps there was no other bulk climbing at the time, it still looked like they were racing to beat those efforts.

Back with Timberjack, he takes his time getting some Energon, barely looking back. Before the beast can get too far, he becomes he beast mode and hops back to catch up. He considers just hoping along the rest of the way, but ends up taking a massive leap to reach the critter’s back. Might as well hang and reserve the energy.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon
@ProfSrlojohn
@BlackBeltGamer98

Once everyone had gotten on the strider’s back, Maximus charges himself up and began leading the creature in the direction they needed to go.

As the beast was so massive, there was plenty of room for everyone to comfortably sit on it’s back. And the strider didn’t seem to care about it’s new passengers. Or really notice them to begin with. As it was all too preoccupied with the shiny sparky thing in front of it.

2 Likes

Juliana let out an exhausted sigh, tired from her stresses the past few hours, and tried to get comfortable.

1 Like

That wouldn’t be a hard thing to do. Surprisingly for a machine based organism, the entire back seemed to covered in a coat of fur. Or at the least something that resembled fur.

After the non-stop hiking and only having sand to sleep on for the last few days, this would be a very nice change of pace for everyone.

1 Like

“This ‘fur’ is very soft.” Darksting said.
“It’s a welcome change from sand.”

1 Like

Angel lands gently on the Strider’s back and hangs on tightly.

1 Like

Backbreaker rests at the base of the strider’s neck, leaning his back against the creature’s armor. He looks out over the desert below him, stretching endlessly all around him. The Sea of Rust wasn’t so bad from up here, he decides. Kinda pretty, even, in its own way.

Tripwire, meanwhile, lays out some of his gadgets and baubles in front of him: the power core from the Ancient security mech, the canister of magically-refined energon, the strange device he’d made at the predacon camp, and some salvage he’d had in his pack from the outpost colony.

Not much to work with right now, he thinks. But between the power core and this fancy energon, I could make something really freakin’ cool if I got some more parts.

3 Likes

From their height Backbreaker would be able to see both the predacon camp and the Ancients temple. The view was breath taking to be sure.

“Primus almighty, it’s nice to finally rest my feet for a bit.”
Torchwing said, sounding absolutely relieved.

“Even so, I don’t think we’ll be able to ride this thing all the way to the old rust bucket.”
Bluntforce replied.

“Why not?”

“Striders tend to stay close to the center of the sea of rust, very rarely wandering near the edges. It’ll probably only follow Maximus so far before it decides to turn around.”

Axis laid down, resting her hands behind her head.
“Even so, this should at least save us a couple days of walking.”

3 Likes

Like the others, Timberjack was relaxing on the beast. He was laying, but somewhat lurched up, resting on his second arms to prop him up. If there was some loose “fur,” he held a patch in his regular arms, trying to determine what it was.

“And if we’re lucky, how close to do think we’ll get?” Timberjack asks.

Railgun continued to stand, looking out into the wastes. His view was, perhaps, not as great as Backbreaker’s but likely stunning in a way nonetheless. As he watches the sands move by, he does try to see if he can spot the pirate’s truck from here.

“Never would have scheduled a moment like this.” Railgun says seemingly at random.

Meanwhile, although Sheller knew the beast wouldn’t notice, was trying to figure out what would be the preferred place for it to be petted. Coverfire is more concerned about some sort of bugs living in the “fur” and is on the lookout for pests.

2 Likes

The best guess Timberjack may be able to make is that the fur was made of some kind of metallic fibers.

“At best, maybe half a day’s walk from the meeting point? Though honestly it’s hard to tell. The beast stops when it wants to stop, and we have no way of knowing when it’ll make that decision.”
Bluntforce replied.

Railgun would be unable to see the meeting point Maximus had described. However he would notice what seemed to be a massive cloud of sand moving across the landscape. Something very large was moving at great speed. Though again due to the cloud it was kicking up, it was difficult to identify what it was.

“Finally, an honest to primus chance to relax.”
Nebula said as she lied down.
“No predators to worry about, no way any enemies can sneak up on us, nothing to worry about.”

A place the beast might enjoy some attention is right at the base of it’s neck.

Meanwhile, Coverfire would find no bugs in the creature’s fur.

2 Likes