Transformer New Horizons: Rebirth of The Tyrant. RP

Angel, very scared by the noise, slowly peeks out from the tunnel he was digging.

1 Like

“Okay, that’s a start,” Backbreaker says. He approaches Dropkick, facing the Decepticon head-on and stopping a few feet away from him.

“The way you got your skidplate handed to you, I don’t think you get to say who’s pathetic,” he says. “We’ve got a medic with us, and we’ll let him fix you up if you tell us what we want to know. Following me so far?”

2 Likes

Angel would see the battle had ended. Most of the party was tending to their wounds, while Maximus and his three friends, as well as Backbreaker, were gathered around a brutalized Dropkick.

“Well… what do you want to know?”
Dropkick asked, trying his best not to sound frustrated.

Maximus looked back to Backbreaker and whispered.
“Wait, what do we want to know?”
He asked.

You know maybe it would be better if they just killed me.
Dropkick thought to himself, astounded by Maximus’ incompetence at what he saw as the most basic of tasks.

No. If I’m dead I won’t be able to beat Blitzwing to death when I find him.

2 Likes

Angel silently elected to stay hidden in his tunnel until the threat of the Decepticon had passed or he was called on.

1 Like

Backbreaker looks away from Dropkick to stare down at Maximus.

“Sometimes I wonder how you got us out of that arena, kid.” he shakes his head, then returns his attention to their prisoner.

“How much of Cybertron does Megatron control?” he demands. “And if I find out you’re lying to me, I’ll feed you to a Driller.”

2 Likes

Dropkick laughed.
“How much do you think?.. Megatron came to Cybertron, completely unopposed… Your pathetic Maximal Federation couldn’t do a thing to slow him down… He took Iacon in less than a week, and that was before most of the decepticons arrived… Cybertron is a decepticon planet now… Every city, every outpost, Megatron controls it all.”

2 Likes

Darksting muttered under his breath,
“We’ll see about that.” Then he asked Dropkick,
“What were you three doing in the Rust Sea?”

1 Like

“Astrotrain had reported a rouge predacon ship that he shot down… We were sent out here to either find and capture the survivors, or locate your bodies.”
Dropkick replied.

1 Like

“Well, you found us.” Darksting said with a hint of mockery.

1 Like

“Thanks. I really need to stop getting shot. Remind me I owe you some free shipments when this is over.” Timberjack says.

Timberjack comes back over, having been somewhat listening while getting repair.

“You guys really are some lousy pirates.” He mutters.

“Alright little 'Con, what has Megatron been doing to the Predacons? Killing them? Enslavement? Experimented? What is their new role in this so-called Decepticon-ruled Cybertron of yours?”

“Perhaps some of the details, I doubt everything will be left out. Especially not if he reports to Megatron. His lies will need to be quite convincing.” Railgun says.

“Shouldn’t we get a move on then, while there’s still time?” Sheller asks.

“We wait for the others to move out. Let them have their chat with the prisoner.” Railgun answers.

2 Likes

“The predacons have been more or less left alone… provided they behave… It was predacons who resurrected him after all… No reason to treat them poorly…”
Dropkick replied with a mildly sinister tone.

“I wonder what they’re gonna do with him.”
Nebula said, referring to Dropkick.

1 Like

Of all the stupid ideas…

Backbreaker shakes his head. “First time-travelling headcases, now this. People get real desperate when you treat 'em like slag, huh? Too bad desperate bots always seem to turn to the wrong people, in my experience.”

3 Likes

“Who did it? Who revived him?”
Maximus asked.

“I don’t know the details… All I know is that it was a cult… They worship Megatron like a god… They treat the decepticons like a religion… Personally… I think they’re hilarious.”
Dropkick replied.

1 Like

Railgun shrugs.

“Unsure. I don’t know Maximus’s protocols on this. Taking prisoners wasn’t something our sector did.” Railgun says as he looks towards the Decepticon.

Yet they bombed the city. Seems this favor is very selective.

"Funny, I think the same thing about relics like you. Pieces that escaped the museum collection, trying to survive out in deep space. Watching them rust and lose their minds from irrelevancy. Sometimes I almost feel sorry and kill them.

But you know? Maybe death by our hands isn’t good enough. Maybe I should just take you to Megatron and let your great leader decide the fate of your failure. I’m just another little hilarious bug, I’m sure he won’t mind.

Though before that, what of Maxima?" Timberjack asks.

1 Like

Darksting replied,
“Glad that never happened where we were.”

Darksting shivered almost imperceptibly.

2 Likes

Dropkick growled and tried to lash out at Timberjack. Though he couldn’t do much, as he could barely move.
“It’s not like we left Cybertron by choice! You maximal scrap heads forced us out of our home. Megatron just let us take it back.”

Maximus looked a little unsettled by Dropkick’s vitriolic response. He had a point. The autobots and decepticons were unjustly exiled after the maximals and predacons gained enough political power. Megatron needed to be stopped, there was no doubt about that. But Dropkick had a point.

“And as for your little Prime, Megatron has her caged like a trophy in his throne room. I hope I’ll be able to see it done day.”
Dropkick said tauntingly.

“It’s not like we’re fit to bring prisoners with us. So, maybe he’ll just let him go?”
Nebula suggested.

2 Likes

Backbreaker steps toward Dropkick, his mask reflexively forming over his face.

“Yeah, great way to make your case,” he snarls. “Conquer the planet and kill everybody who tries to stop you. Show the Maximals that you’re every bit the monsters they knew you were.”

3 Likes

Timberjack was unfazed, looking disappointed.

“He couldn’t even kill her. Perhaps Megatron has grown soft.”

Or needs a Prime alive for something.

“Are any other patrols used or is yours the only one? And which major 'Cons control Vos, Tarn, and the other cities?”

“If we aren’t far from the Dust Devils, he could be brought for them to handle.” Railgun counter proposes.

“Yeah, just tie him up to Bombatron and have him dragged across the desert for a couple hours. We could even ride him like a sled!” Coverfire jests.

3 Likes

Dropkick paid no mind to Backbreaker’s remark.

“We were the only patrol… Megatron didn’t think it was worth it to send more than the three of us… As for the cities, I’m not too sure… I know Lugnut is watching over Kaon… I don’t think Voss has a custodian… But I have no idea for the rest.”

“I guess that could work.”
Nebula said.

“You know maybe the decepticons won’t be so hard to deal with, seeing how easy these guys were to deal with.”

1 Like

Darksting smirked.
“That clearly didn’t help your chances.”

1 Like