Transformer New Horizons: Rebirth of The Tyrant. RP

“When are we gonna get there, anyway?” Darksting asked Maximus.

1 Like

“The sooner the better.”
Dropkick replied.

Maximus turned to Hemorrhage.
“Hey doc, do you think you could patch this guy up? Just enough to get him walking.”

“By my estimate, we should get there just before sundown.”
Torchwing replied.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? When are we gonna get there?
Torchwing quietly muttered under his breath in a mocking tone. Likely too quiet for Darksting to properly hear.
“Primus, what’s with this guy?”

“Oh please. Like you’re anyone to talk about patience.”
Bluntforce quipped back.

2 Likes

“Ok, good.” Darksting replied to Torchwing.
He turned to Bluntforce.
“What’s that you said about patience?”
(@Chromeharpoon)

1 Like

“And offline his weapons,” Backbreaker adds. “We don’t want him to get any ideas.”

“The way we thrashed him, I’d be surprised he’d think of crossing us even if he had a weapon. Assuming he’s of reasonable intelligence, of course,” Hemorrhage replies. He scans Dropkick for any weapons built into his body- including his severed arm in the examination, as well.

3 Likes

“Oh it’s nothing.”
Bluntforce replied.
“Anyway, we better get moving if we want to hit that sundown estimate.”

Dropkick’s surviving arm was able to transform into a heavy plasma cannon, and there was also a smaller gatling gun that could flip out of his forearm.

The other arm however would be nothing to worry about. As it laid in the sand, nothing more than many small corroded pieces. The scattered remains were completely unrecognizable, save for some of them sharing Dropkick’s blue color.

1 Like

Darksting narrowed his eyes in suspicion but decided to let it go.
“Alright then.”

1 Like

Hemorrhage doesn’t bother trying to salvage Dropkick’s severed arm, instead cleaning up the tangle of twisted metal and torn wiring below his shoulder. He seals the open fuel lines inside the wound and reroutes the flow of energon from the area as best he can. Then, he works to disable the weapons inside Dropkick’s other arm.

While the doctor works, Backbreaker and Tripwire keep their cannons aimed at the Decepticon.

2 Likes

Dropkick waited patiently as the medic did his work.

Bluntforce and the rest gathered their things and waited for Dropkick to get fixed up so they could move on.

1 Like

When Hemorrhage completes his repairs, he steps away from Dropkick. Backbreaker and Tripwire keep their weapons trained on him, however.

1 Like

“If your leader died for the second time, would you just let everything go? They tried it last time, I doubt they’d be willing to do it again. I wouldn’t.” Coverfire says.

“Once Megatron is gone, the Maximals and Predacons should be rallied enough to retake Cybertron from the remaining Decepticons. Or so I hope.” Railgun says, thinking of their history and Angel’s prior comments.

“But this isn’t like the Vex. They were an alien and unknown enemy, common to all. We have bloody ties and old grudges to fight.”

1 Like

Dropkick stood up and moved around a bit, testing his joints.
“I have to admit, you did a decent job, for a pest anyway.”

“It won’t be easy, but that just means we’ll have to work twice as hard.”
Nebula said confidently.

2 Likes

“That’s Hemorrhage to you.” Darksting told the sneering Decepticon.

2 Likes

Angel kept up with the group as they moved, trying to avoid Dropkick’s line of sight.

1 Like

“Hm. Thank you, Darksting,” Hemorrhage says. “Somebody here appreciates my genius,” he quips.

1 Like

Darksting grinned.
“Well you did patch him up after he took quite a beating from us. And you helped me and Timberjack after the battle too.”

1 Like

As the group moved on, Bombatron made a point to stay close behind Dropkick.

“Do you have to be so close?”
The decepticon asked, quite annoyed.

“As a matter of fact, I do. The wreckers know how to handle prisoners.”

Maximus walked close to Backbreaker.
“I’ve never taken a prisoner before. It’s weird, since I only ever travel with friends.”

Axis made sure to stick close to Angel.
“So, now you know what the decepticons are like.”
She said, trying her best to think of a topic for conversation.

And Torchwing and Bluntforce kept to the front of the pack.

1 Like

“I’m just not wanting to cause trouble; not to mention my magic is not exactly suited for combat.” He says quietly to Axis.

1 Like

“We already work twice as hard!” Coverfire exclaims, thrust his arms into the air for further exaggeration.

Railgun shakes his head.
“Yes, but hopefully it won’t take too long.”

When the group starts moving again, Railgun just silence motions for them to head out. The Mini-Cons hang further back this time to help keep an eye on the prisoner.

Timberjack initially tried to be near Maximus before the Predacon went to chat with Backbreaker. It would have to wait. So instead, the cricket decides to talk with Breakoff.

“So, did you know any of the 'Cons we fought?” He asks.

@ProfSrlojohn

2 Likes

“Eh, it isn’t much different,” Backbreaker says. “It’s just like travelling with a friend; you just gotta keep 'em in your line of sight at all times and keep 'em away from sharp objects.”

1 Like

Darksting decided to chime in.
“You wouldn’t want to let him escape, either, but you probably know that already.” He said with a chuckle.

1 Like