Transformers Animated Role Play Sign-Up

OOC well make a pm

OOC:Indeed.

Name: Dreadshock

Primary Function: Terrorist

Faction: Decepticon

Bio: [Autobot Prison Record: D1142-09, Log of Red Alert, Autobot Officer]
It is with great relief that I can say that we have this, terror, behind bars. Dreadshock is criminally insane to the point where even Megatron could not control him. His ruthlessness and sadism were unheard of even among Decepticons. What exactly drove someone who used to be a mere historian to such lengths of depravity, we may never know. Now I recognize that there are some who would seek to study Dreadshock in hopes of diagnosing what condition his circuits are in, but I know for a fact that any dialogue with him could have profound consequence on their logic circuits. He is ceaseless in his berating of how inferior you are, how you will never understand why he finds enjoyment in suffering, and how there is nothing you can do to stop the Decepticons. It is for these reasons that I recommend permanent deactivation for this individual.

Weapons and abilities: Dreadshock possesses above-average strength and intelligence, if you can even call it intelligence. His insanity makes him a formidable foe as you can never predict his next move. In robot mode he wields an acid gun that fires pellets which eat away at any substance aside from high-caliber titanium. In close-quarters, he uses a knife which carries a virus that drives anyone he stabs with it insane. His alternate mode is a wolf that barely makes a sound. You don't see him in this mode until your optics are cast on the floor.

Weaknesses: Subjects insanity can be used to bait him into a trap should you play off of his ego-maniacal tendencies. His alternate form generally requires constant maintenance as Dreadshock uses it as more of a battering ram.

Edit: Why didn't this ever post?

2 Likes

OOC: I hereby declare you an official member of the RP.

Name: Phantasm

Occupation: espionage, black market deals, and assassin for hire

Personality: clever and conniving, Phantasm is ever the shady fellow. He is becoming well known in slum sectors for murder, acts of terrorism, and bombings

Powers/strengths/weapons: a plasma repeater, energy blade, extremely fast and agile

Weaknesses: not strong in nearly any respect, gets carried away with things, anti aircraft cannons

Alt modes: supersonic jet, hover speeder

Appearance: coming soon

1 Like

Oi, Zero.....just letting you know that Decepticons are nearly extinct on Cybertron, but the fact you joined as one is good, because we need the plot to advance and few cons are just what we need. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hooray I mean DEATH TO ALL AUTOBOTS

I will inv you into the PM

1 Like

Wait, does it have to be a real transformer?

No...your original character.....all canon characters will be played by players entrusted with them.

1 Like

Name: Quickslash

Personality: clever and deceiving, Quickslash is the imposter, the shadow of the night. He is the reason for highly advanced protection. He comes in takes down the enemy and comes out.

Powers/strengths/weapons: two silver blades, super speed

Weaknesses: not strong in power but in intellect, always wants the action, planes

Alt modes: Motor cycle, sub-flight speeder

Appearance: Black and gold colour scheme. Thin body. Purple flame decals on sides of arms and legs. One eye. "Mercury's" wings on sides of head, geometric version.

2 Likes

You are accepted....please a short run-down of his appearance should be added.

The story is in Animated and by the development done so far: A Autobot Prime died, Metroplex was attacked and so was Trypticon Prison, Megatron and other Decepticons are currently freed but still on Trypticon. This should fill you in...or you can read the 100+ posts to get your full info.

1 Like

Is there any chance I could sign up?

This is currently RIP IN RAP, so probably npt

1 Like

Oh. Thanks anyways.

Name: Spectre

Faction: Autobot

Personality: Straight out of the chamber, Spectre is an extremely young Starscream clone who joined the Autobot cause. He is very determined to get what he wants, but in turn is very stubborn. If he sees the situation get out of hand, he is quick to know when the day can’t be saved, but until then, he fights the good fight.

Powers/Weapons: Agile, quick on his mind, and has the ability to turn invisible for short periods of time. He has two null rays, being a Starscream clone, and carries two knives.

Weaknesses: He is very much a wise cracker which often leads him to getting into trouble.

Alt-Mode: Military Jet

name: thunder moon

Fraction: Autobot

personality: although she sort of like black aracnia and waspinator on a techno organic part
she is cleaver and shy she is considered a maximal from this

powers/weapons:she always carries a handgun and her ability is a howl that allows her to call her comrades

weakness: due to her wolf half she does not like being alone and fears separation

altmode: techno organic wolf

OOC
Name: Magneta
Faction: Decepticon turned Autobot
Personality:(She has 2) 1. Self sacrificial, Maternal, Motivating, Punk powerhouse. 2. See weakness.
Powers/Weapons: Telepathy, hypnosis, control of all elements. Can use the elements as weapons. Broadsword (Excalibur type) Rage.
Weaknesses: Daughter of Megatron. Is still loyal to her father .
Personality 2. Goddess of rage. Easily angered,but can be controlled. Will break free from personality 1 and can Separate from body to destroy everything.

Will post description later.

Don’t bother. This rp died before it even began; didn’t you notice how it’s been a year since the last post and it was a year before that?

Yeah, like Khalsa said, this RP unfortunately never got off the ground. If you’re looking for a Transformers themed game to join, though, there are two currently active: Transformers: Salvation (run by myself) and Machine Wars: Escape from Cybertron (run by @Toa_Vladin).

I can’t speak for Vladin, but you’re welcome to submit a character for Salvation, if you want.

2 Likes