Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

Feel free to sign up whenever

I actually deleted by Gringot entry. Oh well. I wasn’t using it after all.

Hey guys. I made some updated profiles for my little troop of characters. I also figured I should put them all in one place.

[details=Ironclad]Name: Ironclad

Faction: Maximal/Knight of Iacon

Appearance:

Alt-mode:

An ursagryph (bear-falcon hybrid). Ignore all the green and blue.

Weapons/Equipment: Ironclad wields a sword capable of emitting waves of destructive energy from it’s blade, like the Star Saber (though much less powerful). He carries two Knight’s talismans, both of which serve as communicators and digital assistants. The one on his left wrist projects energy shields (think Reinhardt from Overwatch), while the one on his right transforms into a resonance blaster. He can also breath fire in beast mode and is considerably strong in both forms.

In combat, Ironclad prefers to lead with his ranged weaponry, gradually closing the distance between him and his opponent before switching to his sword and shield. He alternates between his robot and beast mode frequently, using both the best of his ability. Ironclad would prefer to defeat his opponents without killing them, but realizes that this is not always possible.

Bio/Personality: Ironclad is one of the Knights of Iacon; an order of peacekeepers and explorers from a civilization predating the current cybertronian society by millions of years. The Knights were sent off to explore the unknown regions of the galaxy shortly before a solar event wiped out all life on Cybertron (before the events of Universal Devastation repopulated the planet, of course), and Ironclad returned to find that almost everything of the world he knew was gone. Still, Ironclad joined the Maximal nation (mostly because of his beast mode) and dedicated himself to protecting Cybertron once more.

Ironclad is dutiful, chivalrous, and good-natured, holding the values of his order in high-esteem. He prefers to see the best in the universe and is always willing to offer people multiple chances at redemption, no matter their past transgressions or what they may have done to him, personally. Of course, this often comes back to bite him in the aft, and he feels immense guilt whenever those close to him are hurt on account of his naivety.

Ironclad firmly believes in doing what is right and staying in the right at all times. Rarely will he resort to any actions that he considers unjust or immoral, though he is willing to work with bots who don’t share these values for the greater good. He prefers to resolve conflict peacefully; though he does realize that violence is sometime inevitable, and will not hesitate to draw his sword when necessary.[/details]

[details=Razorwing]Name: Razorwing

Faction: Neutral/Knight of Iacon

Subgroup: Minicon

Appearance:

Alt-mode: Originally, Razorwing transformed into a three-headed dragon covered in spines (hence his name). However, he acquired a motorcycle alt-mode to compete in a race on Velocitron, and has yet to revert back to his old form.

(It’s this, but with the black-red-gold color scheme of his robot mode)

Weapons/Equipment: Razorwing wields an Energon sword, meaning that the blade can be heated to extreme temperatures to facilitate cutting through opponents. His talisman can project energy shields like Ironclad’s. The difference is that these shields can either be projected in front of Razorwing (and can be expanded to protect others), or around his body. The shields absorb the kinetic energy from whatever hits them, storing them in Razorwing’s body so that he can discharge it at foes at his leisure. There is a limit to how much the system can absorb, however, and an overcharge would fatally injure Razorwing.

After visiting Velocitron, Razorwing acquired a subsonic repeater to make up for the loss of his dragon mode’s fire breath.

In combat, Razorwing uses his small size to his advantage against larger foes, running circles around them and weaving between their legs, hacking at their knees and ankles and occasionally jumping up to strike at the chest and abdomen. He will oftentimes purposefully throw himself in the path of enemy attacks, blocking them with a shield to charge his signature weapon.

Bio/Personality: Razorwing is more concerned with upholding the spirit of the law rather than the letter of it, and isn’t opposed to bending (and occasionally outright breaking) the rules in the name of the greater good. Still, he is on the lighter side of the moral spectrum, and there are lines he will not cross. He puts the well-being of others before his own, not willing to throw another bot to the turbofoxes to save his paint. He is much more laid-back than Ironclad, both in speech and in personality, and is not one for strategy, preferring to let others make the plans.[/details]

[details=Gladius]Name: Gladius

Faction: Neutral/Knight of Iacon

Appearance: Image result for transformers the last knight knights concept art

Alt-mode:

(This, but with the robot mode’s bland color scheme)

Weapons/Equipment: Gladius carries two Energon shortswords and the traditional Knight’s talisman, his being able to project a clone of himself made out of hard light. The clone is not sentient, and will mimic Gladius’ actions unless mentally commanded otherwise by him. The clone is also incapable of speech, transformation, and using built-in weaponry; and is less durable than Gladius himself.

While traveling to Animatron, Gladius acquired a sling shock canon from the armory of the Hammer of Justice.

In combat, Gladius uses his two swords, clone, and aggressive fighting style, along with his Velocitronian speed and agility, to overwhelm opponents. When against multiple assailants, he quickly drifts from one attacker to another, never focusing on one for too long and using his clone for assistance.

Bio/Personality: Loud, confident, and impatient are all good words to describe Gladius. The Velocitronian Knight likes to make his presence known to all within the immediate vicinity, be they friend or foe, and constantly boasts of his speed and skill in all forms of competition (though some would say that these are highly exaggerated). He also has a fondness for quips, one-liners, and sarcasm. Gladius is not one for sitting still or for drawn-out, convoluted strategies. To him, the fastest, most simple solution to any problem is always the best.[/details]

[details=Bootleg]Name: Bootleg

Faction: Decepticon

Subgroup: Minicon

Appearance:

TLK Sqweeks, but with the color scheme of WALL-E and lime-green eyes. The trailer is colored like the cooler WALL-E carries around for the first part of the movie

Alt-mode:

Weapons/Equipment/Abilities:

Bootleg is a Point One Percenter. His spark’s anomaly manifests itself in making his body quite easy to repair and modify (as well as giving him a higher tolerance for pain than most), but there’s a catch: it’s also constantly breaking down and malfunctioning. In his downtime, Bootleg can often be seen reattaching parts of his body that fall off and making other repairs. To that end, he carries around a trailer full of spare parts and repair tools. The trailer can also attach to Bootleg’s back and deploy a pair of missile launchers, and his right arm can transform into a terrifying amalgamation of an X12 Scrapmaker, a plasma canon, and a laser-guided missile launcher. All of these weapons are prone to malfunction, like every other part of Bootleg.

When in battle, Bootleg prefers to keep his enemies at a distance and turn them into slag with his arsenal. His “quirk” and abnormal build make him unsuitable for melee combat.

Bio/Personality: Rude, foul-mouthed, and immature, Bootleg is actually the jerk with a spark of gold. While he may come across as self-centered, apathetic, and jeering, the malfunctioning Minicon’s got it where it counts. He’ll pretend to only care about himself and not give a second thought to anybody else, but when push comes to shove, he’ll put himself in harm’s way for his friends and the higher cause (though he’ll grumble and moan about it all the while).[/details]

[details=Doohickey]Name: Doohickey

Faction: Former Autobot, Pseudo-Predacon

Appearance:

This, but with the color scheme of RID2015 Fixit.

Alt-mode:

Weapons/Equipment:

To compensate for her lack of built-in weapons, Doohickey fashioned an exo-suit out of stolen tech and scrapyard finds. While under the employment of Anchoria, Doohickey upgraded the suit in her downtime. The suit’s forearms can transform into path blasters, semi-automatic weapons that are most effective at close range. The “Gambler” modification allows Doohickey to fire a highly-explosive destronium round, but the long recharge time and the danger it presents to herself and her allies deters her from using it too often. The suit also carries a pair of electro-whips, and can transform into a Humvee-esque alt-mode seating four minicons (including Doohickey herself). A holographic interface in her left arm allows Doohickey to summon the suit to her in either robot or vehicle mode, though that is the current extent of it’s functionality.

When Doohickey finds herself without the suit in combat, her approach is simple: hit 'em where it hurts. She’s something of a combat pragmatist, having no real fighting style and instead opting to do whatever will give her the advantage. If that includes kneeing a guy in the bearings, then that’s just too bad for them.

With the suit, Doohickey takes full advantage of it’s size and strength, as well as it’s electric weaponry.

Bio/Personality: Once a proud Autobot citizen, Doohickey decided to get the frak out of dodge when her new leader declared war on the Maximals and effectively denounced the rest of the planet, among other things. She and her friend Thingamabob relocated to Dreg, where their unfortunate tendency to just steal whatever they needed wouldn’t be as much of a problem as it was in Tarn. Doohickey is a kindhearted and outgoing Minicon, and is also somewhat of a talented engineer and strategist.[/details]

[details=Thingamabob]Name: Thingamabob (Bob, for short)

Faction: former Autobot, pseudo-Predacon

Appearance:

Alt-mode: Cybertronian SUV

Weapons/Equipment: Thingamabob’s right forearm transforms into a Neutron Assault Rifle, and he carries a DMR slung across his back. He possesses a supply of smoke and fragmentation grenades, and his claws, teeth, and tentacles come in handy in close quarters.

Bio/Personality: Don’t let his monstrous appearance fool you, Thingamabob is actually a nice guy. Quiet and socially awkward, Bob sometimes has difficulty explaining his thoughts and ideas, leading some to consider him scatterbrained. It doesn’t help that he also has a penchant for thinking outside the box and coming up with outlandish plans and solutions to problems that most wouldn’t even consider. He’s generally upbeat and positive, often seen with a smile on his face and spring to his step.

Basically, what I’m trying to say is that he’s pretty much this guy.[/details]

Notes/Addendums

-Ironclad and Gladius can sense the chaos energies of Unicron and related entities and objects, due to being possessed by Ramjet for a short time in the Pit.

-While in the Pit, Firestorm used energy from his own Spark to keep Razorwing alive after an encounter with Devil Gigatron. This allows Razorwing to communicate telepathically with Firestorm and his Dark counterpart, as well as sense chaos energy like Ironclad and Gladius.

4 Likes

Could I be able to join some time soon?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Sure, just make a sign up.

1 Like

I know that I wanna join the RP so I made this:

Name:Joltstrong

Faction:Autobot

Appearance:

Weapons:2 Laser Rifles, Trusty Master Sword

Bio:He was once a supplier for Energon Cubes but when the Cybertronian War occurred, He volunteers to join the Autobots.

Vehicle:Ford Falcon Race Car

Sorry to say, but this RP has ended. However, we are starting up another good one that you might be interested in.

Can I get in on this?

1 Like

Of course! The more the merrier as they say.

Oh wait I wanted to join the cybertron one not the survival of the lost one :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. Well like I said, it’s kinda ended. But we are still looking for new members for Survival of the Lost.

I looked at it. Not sure if it’s what I’m looking for.

What are you looking for exactly?

Just kinda a standard Autobots VS Decepticons dealio, but I might join anyway (unless there’s another TF RP)

I see. I have one I’ll be making that’s more conflict based, though it won’t be for a while.

Ok thanks.

1 Like

How to join the new rp

Follow the link above