Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: :+1:

IC: “Well, if we haven’t gotten Direwolf out of his funk by then, it’ll be good practice against Simulare,” Doohickey says.

“simulare?” Asked glitch

“He’s a combiner we’ve fought more than a few times,” Razorwing explains. “I’m looking forward to putting him down for good next time.”

The rest of the ensemble agrees.

“why?”

“He and his components slaughtered a stadium full of innocent people,” Gladius explains. His voice is void of the friendly, jocular tone it had held moments ago. “And then he devastated Kaon, and his components killed the bot this ship used to be.”

His fist clenches, and a look of anger an guilt crosses his face, and those of the other two Knights. If they had just killed the pack in the bar when they announced they were leaving, like Fury had said they should have, Auger might still be here.

OOC: rip the pack

OOC: hey, my guys are just a ragtag ensemble of glorified mallcops and small-time crooks. Simulare is a living weapon of mass destruction.

OOC: to be fair, three of them didn’t want auger to die, two of them were apathetic, and only one wanted him dead

1 Like

OOC: we’ll just have to wait and see what happens. As far as my characters know, only one wanted to spare the group, and they blame themselves for letting Auger die by being naive enough to trust the pack. “Fool me once” and whatnot.

OOC: yep, hence my rip

1 Like

OOC: who knows…

IC: Ironclad finishes repairing most of his injuries, letting his systems handle the rest.

Glitch walked away, horrified

Gladius was watches her leave, worrying that she was horrified at their words and actions rather than their description of Simulare.

Her hologram reverted to a light and it darts away

OOC: I mean, either way Savage has already decided they’re too much of a threat to his ‘Alpha’ to allow to live, Ironclad’s feelings about it or not.

Gladius and Razorwing look at each other, wondering if they should give chase. Razorwing decides to calmly follow the light.

It was long gone, deep within the ship

Firestorm was outside, watching the ocean to try calming him down.

1 Like

Razorwing sighs in dismay. He was certain that Glitch was afraid of both them and Simulare.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Thingamabob was nearby.

“Enjoy peace and quiet while they last; such moments are rare for our kind.” He said.

1 Like