Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: I mean, I’ve been firing, and throwing tree chunks, it just appears they’ve been having no effect on anyone.

1 Like

She blocked with her blade.
OOC: I’ve been firing back, but it’s not much of a fight

1 Like

OOC: @KAI_BORG Then perhaps you should try a change in tactics

IC: Razorwing reverts to his dragon form.

“Oh, it feels good to have wings again!” he moans as he stretches. He transforms and uses his fire breath to act as a living blowtorch to assist the ex-Autobots.

@Ace Ironclad threw a punch at Ahzi’s face with his left arm.

OOC: I mean, I’m throwing literal chunks of tree trunk, if I need to actually throw a tree Savage totally can, it’ll just take longer.

1 Like

OOC: Doesn’t savage have a handheld blaster and a shoulder-mounted missile launcher? If we’re going by the toy he’s based on, he should, and Asphalt should have two in addition to the Dark Star Saber.

IC: “Thanks for the help,” Doohickey says to Razorwing.

2 Likes

She rolled backwards, staggered by the punch, but seconds and landing, she charged

1 Like

Ironclad rolls to the left and goes in for an uppercut.

■■■■■■■■■ and flew backwards, dropping her sword

1 Like

Ironclad begins to walk towards Ahzi, pointing his sword at her chest.

Ahzi grinned, but kept her head down so her crest blocked his veiw

1 Like

Ironclad walked closer, keeping his sword pointed at Ahzi.

“you’re a talented fighter,” she note, still keeping her head down

1 Like

“Thank you,” Ironclad says, finding it odd that Ahzi was keeping her head down. Out of the corner of his eye, he glances at her katana.

She dived at his legs her sheild deploying twin blades

1 Like

Ironclad is cut along both shins and falls onto his face, quickly flipping himself over.

“expect the unexpected.”

1 Like

“Indeed,” Ironclad agrees as the hurls his shield at Ahzi’s chest, springing to his feet.

She caught it

1 Like

Ironclad charges at Ahzi with his sword raised. His leg wounds are shallow, and cause him a small amount of pain as he runs.

She throws the sheild at his head

1 Like