Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

The Decepticons brace for launch.

The decepticons raced upward. All the while they could hear the histarrical laughter. The bright light of the surface quickly approaching.

“Over here! Hurry!” Gray yells at Dynamo before continuing to try and repair Fury.

They keep ready to be launched.

They were soon shot out of the surface hole. The hole closes before they landed.

Dynamo took one last look at Asphalt before kicking him one last time,“So long assfault,” he grumbled before charging over to where grey was,“How bad is it? Is she going to be fine? Is there anything I can do? Do I need to donate energon or parts?” Quickly bombarding Grey with questions.

They land with mostly minimal damage via rolling. They look around to get their bearings. “Diacon, this is Firestorm with the repair and inspection teams; do you copy?”. He says on the comm.

“Slow down, I’m doing my best here.”

“How good is that?”

“Well, she’s not groaning right now.”

They were just outside the predacon border. They could see large numbers of Decepticon ships moving towards maximal territory.

“It’s just that I don’t know what I’d do without her.” Dynamo said quietly.

Gray stayed quiet, knowing this was not the time for him to say anything and knowing his sarcastic nature. He continued to repair Fury’s wounds.

Firestorm activates his beacon, signaled by his chest plating forming a Decepticon emblem as it pulses like a steady human heartbeat.

From the fleet, Railfire flies down to them.
“Firestorm! Where in cybertron’s name have you been?”
He said, with a drastic combination of rage and panic.

Firestorm explains what happened in full. “...Requesting context of the fleet's movements.

“All hell has broken loose. Nova has declared war with the maximals. It appears our time of peace is coming to an end.”

His face said it all: “Our worst nightmare has become a reality.

“I am afraid so.”

Where are those ships that Razor Pinch said he’d bring up?” he looks around.