Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: could they at least just extend their time? Seeing as they’re prototypes.

IC: “Oh, uh. Okay then.”
She lifts Firestorm and places him on the table in the middle of the tent/room/cover/thing.

OOC: they’re completed, not protypes

OOC: But they haven’t been field testes until now, so it makes sense that they would have issues.

OOC: how do you know they haven’t? They’ve been under development for awhile

He walks up to Diacon’s field of view.

OOC: Can I call slight ‘hacks’ on Ace?

OOC: can I call ‘hacks’ on you? Considering you’re somehow resisting the radiation? Or are you just one sided?

OOC: I haven’t heard about Diacon having issues yet. Which isn’t helping my case at all, is it?

OOC: what’s going on? i left at my last post

OOC: Well they weren’t available when the coup happened, and that was at most a week and a half ago. I just feel like it’s a bit much that the scout class troopers, the small ones, are able to march into maximal land, kill any form of guard, and zero radiation problems, when they just declared war a few hours ago. Also, @BlackBeltGamer98 isn’t resisting anything, seeing as they aren’t actually in the forest.

IC: “What the- What are you doing here?”
-Diacon

OOC: the scouts would be the ones to have it, they’re lite on weapons and armor.also they were ready, Nova was just saving them

Firestorm feels his charade has come to an end, “I am back where you don’t have to worry about my getting stepped on; also, the Core is safe and defenses are in place in case any debris gets dislodged.” He says not distorting his voice.

OOC: I’m just saying they should have at least some problems. No newly developed piece of tech is perfect.

IC: “Well that’s not what I’m worried about at the moment. In case you haven’t noticed, there are more pressing matters at hand.”

“I know; a war has begun and the Autobot Chancellor seems to be the instigator.” He says.

Once in they were unable to navigate in vehicle mode.
OOC: this took me to long…

1 Like

“There’s no doubt about it. He started this. Unprovoked too.”
-Diacon

OOC: he has potential Combiners! Did @Ace amass his whole collection for that?

IC: Firestorm nods and looks at the map.

1 Like

OOC: no

this.

OOC: we’re preparing for war

OOC: meanwhile i’m stuck outside of time because everyone inolved on the fight we were having left @KAI_BORG @Traykar

1 Like