Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“I know a new friend down there; I just hope he’s willing to help.” He says.

“Why are you so obsessed with Vector Sigma anyway?”

“Eh, I’m just glad it finally happened. Oh sure, Mr. Roboto’s always good for a laugh but like this, well, its only going to be a whole lot better!” He replied, chuckling as Asphalt glared at him.

1 Like

“His mods have been removed. All of them.”

“I want to know where to find our Prime; they could help us figure out how to end this campaign that Nova has begun.” He says.

“What’s your name? For the record.” Hardware asked.

“Dynamo,” the Autobot replied.

“We’ve done just fine without him for 200 thousand years, and we’ll continue to do just as fine onwards.”

“No they haven’t. They just undid the few mods I had to my emotional cortex and somehow managed to replace all of my originally missing pieces. I just… can’t properly access many of my other mods…” Asphalt interrupted, sighing in exasperation as Savage burst into laughter.

1 Like

“And what makes you think that things will stay that way and Nova not attempt to expand again?” Firestorm asks.

1 Like

“Whatever he has for us, we can handle, but if it will make you feel better, I could try to a range for you to speak with Thunderfoot.”

Ironclad is relieved that he hasn’t done as much damage to Asphalt as he previously thought. Still, he expected Savage to be angry, and is surprised that he is not.

“Still, isn’t that a bad thing? What about those violent outbursts you mentioned?”

“I would appreciate that.” Firestorm says.

“Very well. I’ll see what I can do.”
He said before hanging up.

Firestorm tries to meditate to calm down.

“How do you feel about nova, about current events?” Hardware questioned.

“I don’t really have an opinion on Nova. It was kinda crazy when he took over, but he hasn’t done anything too crazy yet. I’m holding my judgment for later.” Dynamo replied.

“Describe yourself.” Hardware continued.

“I’m hardworking. Have a good work ethic. I Try to be polite and understanding when I can, and I do my best to make as little enemies as possible. I try to be a good person. I want to be a good person.” Dynamo responded.

OOC: So does he not know about when he bombed the maximals into submission or…

1 Like

OOC: He knows that the Maximals attacked and the Autobots retaliated.

OOC: I still think that you can’t justify a massive military strike from the actions of a single maximal, and I’m sure more than a few bots saw that it was their own missiles, but whatever. What’s done is done.

1 Like

“Pfft, that only happened after they first tried to fix him. He panicked, killed 'em, and ended up with an even more damaged emotional matrix. Ended up going a bit nuts, controlled by his emotions basically. Especially on the anger half of things.”

“So is he fixed or not?”