Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: perhaps “district” would fit better? @Toa_Vladin

IC: Firestorm stood at attention by Railfire.

OOC: Maxima anything wouldn’t work. I’m asking for location names that wold actually be in Decepticon territory.

OOC: Nova drive

OOC: Wait. Guys. I got it. Diacon alley Get it?

OOC: that is an awesome reference; earlier, I meant that there could be a Maximal district within Vandal or Kaon itself as I imagine there are some who are not Decepticons that live in Vandal for varying reasons such as work environment, neighborhoods, aesthetics or just that they like it there for their own personal reasons.

IC: “Railfire,” Firestorm whispers, “I believe that as Baron it would make a good impression if you greeted our guests.” He subtly gestures to Dynamo, Savage, the unconscious Asphalt and Ironclad.

OOC: Fixed.

OOC: I think there would be something like a buisness district, or a market place in Kaon. A place where people from any of the other three nations cam set up shop and try to run a buisness. Kinda like a China town, where the overall layout and design of the buildings is drastically different to the rest of the city.

@Toa_Vladin the Diacon thing was a joke. I think it would just be best if you said “Market District”

IC: Railfire approaches the group.
“So it is you that have been of such great help to us in these trying times. Well on behalf of the Decepticon military, we thank you. Tell me, what do you plan to do now?”

3 Likes

OOC: Done too.

1 Like

Ironclad faces Railfire.

“Pleasure to make your acquaintance, sir. I’d bow, but…”

Ironclad jerks his head towards the two unconsious bots he’s carrying.

“Anyways, two others are still in the Empire, tracking down the Key to Vector Sigma. Their names are Reblast and Mordo.”

“Mordo? That name sounds familiar. Firestorm, bring me the most recent list of prisoners in Kaon Penitentiary.”

2 Likes

"Mordo has been imprisoned?
OOC: also, what are we gonna do with Reblast?

Firestorm does so, “Yup, arrested fairly recently on the charge of attempted agrirvated(?) assault and threatening a border patrol officer.” He says, reading off the file.

1 Like

“Respectfully, sirs, there must be a mistake.”

“Trust me. We make no mistakes. He is a Maximal correct?”
@Chromeharpoon

OOC: I’m not sure. Is @UnitaryBog still active? Or has he actually left?

OOC: If I am remember correctly, he left.

OOC: Well then I’m not sure what to do.

Firestorm sends him a version of the file that wouldn’t risk anything sensitive being leaked. It was accurate to his words. “We can contact the Police Department later and discuss this, if you want.” He offers.

(@MaxinePrimal). “Yes, sir. He is.” He affirmed.

1 Like

OOC: He said to do whatever we want with Reblast.

OOC: Unitary had to leave, sadly.

IC: “Yes sir, he is. But he should be tailing Nova with Reblast.”

“Perhaps we could bring him in to talk, and hear his side of the story.”

OOC: I have an idea for what to do with Reblast. It might take a while to put into action though.

3 Likes