Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

He shrugs. “I think it’s going to stick around.” Firestorm says.

Dark does his best to try to lower the aura’s intensity but it doesn’t drop by much.

OOC: wifi’s being a bit screwy for me at my current location so I’ll be pretty inactive. (At 20:00-ish) back in a place with cooperative wifi.

1 Like

OOC: Have I lost something important? _Is Anchoria on Auger?

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 Gladius shrugs

OOC: @Toa_Vladin yes.

1 Like

Stethoscope finished his brain module scan.

“Well, the good news is that most of your brain module wasn’t damaged,” he said.

“The bad news is that you suffered a slight trauma and your memory core is damaged. I can repair it, however, I cannot say for certain which memories you’ve lost, if any at all.”

1 Like

The Knights and outlaws were talking among themselves.

“Hey, what if we used that Patch thing on Dynamo?” Bootleg wonders.

“Absolutely not,” Ironclad quickly refuses.

“But, what if there’s a piece of his old self in his subconscious or whatever?” Bootleg persists.

“Bootleg, listen. Chasing a demon out of Firestorm’s head was one thing, but you’re talking about rooting through a bot’s subconscious mind.”

“I don’t know about any of you all, but I sure as hell don’t know anything about Cybertronian psychology or anything like that,” Doohickey says.

“Precisely,” Ironclad says. “If there is anything left if the old Dynamo, we could accidentally destroy it- or completely fry Dynamo’s neural network.”

1 Like

“Don’t let me hold you back from arguing morals. You know my medical opinion,” Stethoscope said, tinkering with some tools next to Codex.

1 Like

“What about him?” Bootleg says in reference to Stethoscope. “He’s a real doctor.”

“Bootleg-”

Excuse me for wantin’ to do the right thing!” He snaps.

1 Like

“o-ohkay,”

1 Like

“By the way, I think her limbs are working fine,” Doohickey says to Stethoscope.

1 Like

“It is probably nothing serious, but you should see your friends for consultation. Other than that—and a few dents in the mesh I did not bother fixing—you are fine.”

Stethoscope beckoned Anchoria over. They both left the room to discuss something.

1 Like

“We might have to accept that what Mortilus did to Dynamo can’t be reversed,” Ironclad says, trying to console Bootleg.

“Come on, if there’s one chance-”

“We could do more harm than good.”

“Then we convince that Decepticon doc-bot to do it.”

(@Chromeharpoon) “Bootleg, I appreciate that you want to help Dynamo out in any way you can but the others have a point.” Firestorm says.

“We risk killing the guy completely if we attempt using the CPP on him and I don’t want to take that risk.” Firestorm tells the fellow Minicon.

1 Like

Bootleg’s shoulders slump.

“It’s just… I feel bad for the guy,” Bootleg says. “Mortilus took everything away from him.”

1 Like

“I agree and empathize with that,” he tells Bootleg.

“I think Mortilus went way too far by taking everything from Dynamo but the past is past and we cannot dwell on it; we need to learn from it and prepare and lay the foundations for the future we want to see today.” Firestorm says to Bootleg, trying to help his friend.

1 Like

Bootleg sighs. “When I see that spawn of a glitch again…”

“Eh, guess you’re right. None of us know a thing about that psych-stuff. 'Cept maybe that doc Anchoria brought with her.”

“Yeah, I agree that the medical stuff should be taken up with the certified medical officer on this thing as he has that certification for a reason.” Firestorm says to Bootleg.

1 Like

The Knights and outlaws nod in agreement.

1 Like

Codex got up and stretched

1 Like

“You feeling better?” Doohickey asks Codex.

The Knights look at her.

OOC: would Firestorm recognize the Wolf Pack as they currently are?

1 Like