Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Hear me out, we prison break them, and then reform them with the power of friendship.

1 Like

Or Defender shoots them with his railgun.

2 Likes

Fair.

Thanks for understanding. If you have other ideas for characters, though, feel free to submit them.

1 Like

Deffo thinking something up

3 Likes

That was just Sentinel referring to the Matrix again, FYI. It’s a talisman of a kind.

3 Likes

Surprise family reunion! Several hundred world leaders all in one room at the same time. 95% of them all from the same line of succession.This can only end well.

Wildcard?

3 Likes

And Nova Prime’s back…(sarcastic) yay.

3 Likes

Nah, that’s Bombasticus Prime. Second junkion Matrix-bearer and #3 on Junkion’s Coolest People to Ever Exist Anywhere at Any Time list.

Fortunately, he’s just a spirit that’s been summoned with the rest. He probably can’t hurt anyone and will most likely disappear with the others when this is done.

3 Likes

Uh-huh. And she just so happens to have a description eerily similar to Wildcard. I’ll take your word for it.

2 Likes

Honestly that was purely coincidental. I’d forgotten about Wildcard until you mentioned her just now.

3 Likes

I am very happy to present Honeycomb’s official design! Provided, as always, by the amazingly talented @decepticonaiden. I absolutely adore how she turned out.

7 Likes

She’s so adorable!!! I wanna hug her!

2 Likes

Bee go bzzzz

2 Likes

When am I gonna get one?/s

2 Likes

The artist does commissions if you’re interested. It might take some time to finish. He tends to be pretty busy. Though if you ask me the results are always worth it.

2 Likes

So it turns out leaving for 2 weeks isn’t a good idea where RPs are concerned… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome back! Would you like a recap of what’s gone down, or are you alright?

1 Like

Gimme a recap and then I can catch up.

1 Like

Okay. So, the PCs went into the Tomb of the Primes, and discovered that Sentinel’s grave is empty. When Firestorm brought the journal close to the casket, it projected a hologram that Sentinel had recorded during the Great War that was meant to explain why he disappeared twenty million years ago. Axis then tried to speak to Sentinel through the Matrix, but something in the Tomb has instead caused the spirits of all the Primes to appear briefly. Axis has been convincing Sentinel to tell the PCs what he’s hidden and where they can go to find it, while Firestorm and LD-L1 are currently speaking with the other Primes to see if they know anything else.

Another thing to note is that, before Sentinel’s journal played its holographic message, it displayed an emblem depicting a European-style shortsword and a lantern both inside a wreath of flowers, along with the sentence “The Sentinel’s watch is not yet ended” written in English.

1 Like