Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Are you going to make the pod open when the characters go to see it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Probably something along those lines, yes.

1 Like

I was told there was a swarm of them that the Prime was going to go deal with.

Not on Eukaris. Again, there are no PCs on that planet, and no-one seems inclined to go there at the moment.

You might be thinking of an insecticon swarm in Crystal City that I mentioned, which is on Cybertron. We could easily make that 32’s swarm, if you’d like, and just make some edits to his backstory to say that he was never able to leave Cybertron, either.

1 Like

Oh, yea that was my plan. I mixed up the planets.

1 Like

For any and all players with characters in and around the Grand Museum, this is an opening to help get Headbite into the RP. Do with it what you will.

1 Like

Also known as a plot device. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey, as long as it works…

1 Like

GTG, guys. Got work tonight.

1 Like

Aralysa: visible excitement

Roaster: hey Firestorm you wanna bet?

I find it funny that Roaster immediately wants to make a bet after one excited bot. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A minor agent of chaos works in mysterious ways. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey, @Chromeharpoon ? Realistically, how many ‘squealers’ would Firestorm think he’d encounter at the museum?

1 Like

Finding Nemo is one of my favorite movies, ever.
I watched it constantly when I was little.
Crush specifically always stuck out to me because I’ve always loved turtles.

And somehow, this connection never once occurred to me.
I don’t even know what to do with myself.

5 Likes

I think there are a lot of people in the museum today who’d be able to recognize Firestorm. But I won’t sic any of 'em on ya unless you’re okay with that.

2 Likes

I find this all incredibly funny, especially so because Aralysa never really “squealed”: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s always so interesting to me when I’m listening to music, and it’s not my favorite thing in the world. But then I realize one of my fictional characters would absolutely love it, and somehow that makes me like it a lot more.

It’s through this curious phenomenon that I’ve decided beyond a shadow of a doubt that Niko’s favorite band of all time is Crush 40. This is canon now and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop me.

2 Likes

@keiththelegokid You said you wanted Calvin and Apacritia to come to Cybertron on a starship, right? If this isn’t what you had in mind, lemme know and I can rewrite it how you’d like.

2 Likes

I absolutely refuse to believe this wasn’t done on purpose.

4 Likes

It absolutely was done on purpose.

1 Like

Tbh this is a pretty good descriptor of Stonefist. Mr. Blunt also works :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes