Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Wait, is the museum Firestorm and the rest in the same as the one my characters are in?

2 Likes

Probably.

1 Like

Yes, all those characters are in the same building.

1 Like

Hence this line of invitation, if you’d like some excuse for your characters to join them.

1 Like

Ah, for some reason I thought there were multiple museums. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Well, my plan is to have the Wasp and Human land on Cybertron and meet up with the others.

32 is obviously on the animal planet with his swarm of insecticons ready to do battle with that Prime.

I honestly just need help with Headbite. Seeing as she’s frozen in stasis.

There are no PCs currently on Eukaris, FYI. If that’s alright by you, though, I’m willing to work with you to get 32 involved with the other PCs.

I can help with that.

1 Like

I was informed the flame bird prime was going there to beat up Insecticons.

That’d be lovely.

Axis has no idea that there are hostile insecticons on Eukaris at the moment. Nobody does.

Are you going to make the pod open when the characters go to see it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Probably something along those lines, yes.

1 Like

I was told there was a swarm of them that the Prime was going to go deal with.

Not on Eukaris. Again, there are no PCs on that planet, and no-one seems inclined to go there at the moment.

You might be thinking of an insecticon swarm in Crystal City that I mentioned, which is on Cybertron. We could easily make that 32’s swarm, if you’d like, and just make some edits to his backstory to say that he was never able to leave Cybertron, either.

1 Like

Oh, yea that was my plan. I mixed up the planets.

1 Like

For any and all players with characters in and around the Grand Museum, this is an opening to help get Headbite into the RP. Do with it what you will.

1 Like

Also known as a plot device. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey, as long as it works…

1 Like

GTG, guys. Got work tonight.

1 Like

Aralysa: visible excitement

Roaster: hey Firestorm you wanna bet?

I find it funny that Roaster immediately wants to make a bet after one excited bot. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A minor agent of chaos works in mysterious ways. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes