Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Oh god I can only imagine how Nova will handle learning about Wells. I smell a crisis of faith in the near future.

2 Likes

Well funny you said that… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Creepypasta Ratatouille

3 Likes

R-rated Headmasters

2 Likes

I forget, did Primus create the entire universe, or just the Cybertronians and all their related shenanigans?

1 Like

Primus only made Cybertron and the transformers. He’s a powerful being, but even he has his limits.

2 Likes

“Guys please. I’m only one god. I can only do so much.”

3 Likes

Man couldn’t even keep his brother in line. He had to sic his kids on him.

3 Likes

Watching all this occur is quite entertaining :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I love how Max is the one asking me about Transformers lore when I guarantee you that you know infinitely more about it than I do :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

3 Likes

okay so I’m pretty sure Primus is the only god, but there isn’t a pantheon, right? just him? I mean unless you count the Primes, really…

1 Like

Don’t worry, the only one here who belives the other primes are Gods is LD-L1

1 Like

Primus and Unicron are the only gods in the “mainstream” cybertronian faith. The Primes are honored as bearers of the Matrix of Leadership and the leaders of the species, but they’re still considered mortal beings, susceptible to mortal laws.

There are fringe sects and cults that have different beliefs from the norm, like the one LD-L1 belongs to, but they aren’t recognized as legitimate by most of cybertronian society.

2 Likes

Makes sense, cool. Thank you!

1 Like

Hmm, I want to reply but I’m not sure where

1 Like

Give us another hour or two to get Snowblind and Nova back and we’re gonna be prepping to leave, I imagine. Actually, you guys can probably be doing that right now anyways. :thinking:

2 Likes

If you think about it the original Primes are essentially just 13 Jesus-es. Each one with their own divine gift and ability to commit what you could possibly describe as miracles.

2 Likes

The Thirteen might be held in a higher regard than the others, but most didn’t consider them to be demigods.

The Followers of the Primes Ascendant do though, so there is that.

1 Like

Hrm… I guess I’ll have to figure out another way to get ivory involved with the group…

1 Like