Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

May i, for just a moment, believe that many of the characters, are like The Knight to The Hollow Knight in size?

I’m not sure what you mean. I’m not familiar with Hollow Knight.

Like this beeg.
Well, Hornet and Hollow knight.

1 Like

Who’s who in this picture? I don’t know the characters very well.

Are you trying to gauge how big Kitai is in comparison to the other PCs?

Yes. I want to see how BEEG He is compared to them.

2 Likes

Well, unless I’m mistaken, you already said that he’s about twice the height of your average cybertronian. And I’ve said that “average” height for transformers in this universe is somewhere in the neighborhood of 18-22 feet tall.

So Kitai could be a fair bit over 40 feet in height, which is indeed pretty beeg.

4 Likes

4 Likes

The best way to overcome the interspecies language barrier is to just barrel right through it.

3 Likes

Pulls out Mini-Con. Transforms it into a giant cannon…

3 Likes

been unloading a trailer of our grandparent’s entire house the past two days, so I’ve been unavailable so I was playing catch up.

1 Like

The Pulsar

The Pulsar is a Constellation-series luxury yacht built by the Astrum-based Pan-Stellar Starliner Consortium. She’s an elegant vessel with a sleek pearlescent white hull and pink exterior lights, and spiral-patterened gold filigree in-between her plating. Measuring over a thousand feet long and with three main decks, the Pulsar and others like her can comfortably house around forty cybertronians with room to spare. She comes equipped with an arsenal of delightful diversions, including datanet terminals in every room, a multi-purpose gathering hall on Deck One, and a holodeck on Deck Two. Additional pleasantries can be purchased and installed for a fair price, but the Pulsar lacks any of those modules. Her hull is speckled with many reinforced viewports to allow her guests to look out into open space, and there is a dedicated observation lounge on Deck Three.

The Pulsar’s systems are designed to be easy to use, with intuitive controls and easy-to-follow manuals loaded into the ship’s computers. Her engines and related machinery are also self-maintaining. As a civilian vessel designed chiefly for pleasure cruises, she is not equipped with any offensive or defensive armaments. She is the property of Riveter’s Rental Spacecraft, a small business that operates on the outskirts of Iacon.

4 Likes

@MaxinePrimal

Do you want me to pick or not? Axis kinda moved along so I’m not sure.

I’m trying to get Ivory involved. It would be good if he picked up. I’ll make it work.

I realize that it’s been a hot minute since I’ve given y’all anything to do besides talk and walk around. I apologize, and I promise that things’ll pick up again at the Tomb of the Primes.

1 Like

I’m a bad person.

Cue another battle.

1 Like

(The Pulsar definitely has a medical bay)

2 Likes

Time to shut Stonefist up.

1 Like

Yay! I’ve been confirmed!

2 Likes

Yeah. Sorry it took so long for me to remember to add your characters to the roster.

1 Like