Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

So, did the toubleshoot reveal anything about the blackbox?

2 Likes

I’ll get to that when next I post. Sorry if I ignored that.

2 Likes

Random question: I noticed on the wiki that Transformers use a part called a “Transformation Cog” to transform. Would it function as a sort of 3d graphics card for their transformation, allowing them to store the x-y-z coordinates for their different parts?
Just something random that I wondered about. This might make sense if it ever becomes important in the RP.

3 Likes

That makes sense to me. We can roll with that, should it ever come up in-game.

Also, if Kitai and LD-L1 ever get to hear Gabriel’s messages on the flight recorder, they could recognize his voice as that of the strange human man they’ve both encountered.

2 Likes

Guys I can’t believe we finally found out who the main villain is.
(Warning for profane language)

3 Likes

Why is that literally a guy from Warhammer with an IPhone? That’s just… wrong. And yet it’s utterly hilarious as well.

1 Like

It’s actually a character from the game Ultrakill. Named Gabriel.

2 Likes

Oh oh. This sounds like a bad idea…

1 Like

Some of the best ideas often do.

I like to think they all scattered like rats. Like that one scene from Ratatuille.

3 Likes

Yeah, it was kinda like that.

3 Likes

Some Cybertronians might look at humans in a similar light to how some humans look at rats now that I think about it. Small, squishy, well populated, vaguely verminous. Could lead to some interesting story stuff if you ever wanted to go there.

3 Likes

I want to see the Predacons try that approach now…

2 Likes

Humans and cybertronians are on very good terms right now, buy and large; but you guys are gonna meet some bots soon-ish who hold some pretty low opinions of good ol’ Homo sapiens- and just about every other life-form, too.

3 Likes

I mean, at that point it’s not racism it’s just Misanthropy. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They’re like that one slightly racist uncle that’s fine most of the time, but at holidays or family gatherings he always ends up talking about politics and just makes everyone uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Oh nah; these guys keep the interstellar bigotry going all year round. They’d be too much even for the Uncomfortable Uncles

@ProfSrlojohn I just thought of something. Ivory’s from Amity, right? How familiar would you say he is with the more trivial parts of his planet’s history? Do you think he would be able to recognize a minor historical figure if he saw an image of one? Somebody that most people probably wouldn’t know about off the tops of their heads?

3 Likes

I mean? Maybe? Really depends on what they’re known for.

3 Likes

The person I’m thinking of is a human cartographer who was part of the team that mapped Amity for the original UHP colonial expedition, looking for potential settlement sites. He was one of the first people- human or cybertronian- who agreed to the idea that humans and cybertronians could live on Amity together, but other than that, his life and activities aren’t well-documented. He kinda disappears from the historical record after the cybertronians cyberformed the planet.

2 Likes

I can guess who.

2 Likes

Who do you think it is? I like hearing what people are thinking.

1 Like